• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Guide: Tips for Planning a Successful March of Dimes Event

In summary, you can do a live show or a catalog show as normal, but the consultant gets paid 17% on fundraisers.
Becky0216
I am brand new at this as some of you know already. I have a friend who is booking a show for me and also wants to do a fundraiser for March Of Dimes. She asked me to get info on it to give her. Is this something I have to speak to my director about? Or is there something different I have to do?

Just do a live show or catalog show as normal. Organization gets paid 10% of product sales if show is less than $600, and 15% if over $600.
No host benefits.
You as consultant gets paid 17% on fundraisers

pclinskie said:
Just do a live show or catalog show as normal. Organization gets paid 10% of product sales if show is less than $600, and 15% if over $600.
No host benefits.
You as consultant gets paid 17% on fundraisers

I could be wrong, but I think our commission is only 15%, and it goes up to 17% after you hit $15K in sales.

thanks Britt, you are right 15%

Go to the files section and type in fundraiser. There are some nice flyers and letters there. I know Scottcooks has an informational one that breaks it down really nice.

There's also a nice flyer that HO has put together and is available on supply order. I highly recommend getting a pack of them and keeping them for people who request information. I've found that people understand it if you say that, "It's just like a regular PC show, but in lieu of host benefits, you'll receive a check made out to the organization."

Thanks for the info. Thats sounds good and easy. So I would just have a closing date just like any other show? If this is for a large group I am thinking a catalog show is the way to go. I will look up more info on here. Thanks again

Related to Fundraiser Guide: Tips for Planning a Successful March of Dimes Event

1. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Getting started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a fundraiser. Our team will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success.

2. How much money can I raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the size and success of your event. On average, our fundraisers raise $500-$1000, but some have raised over $2000!

3. What types of products are available for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraisers. From cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets, we have something for everyone. Plus, our products make great gifts for any occasion.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

Our fundraisers typically last 2-3 weeks, but the duration can be customized to fit your needs. Our consultants will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser and ensure its success.

5. What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef is committed to helping you have a successful fundraiser. Our consultants will provide guidance and support throughout the entire process, from planning to promotion and execution. We also offer online tools and resources to make it easy to track and manage your fundraiser's progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JaimeQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies