• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should a Giveaway Be Included in the March of Dimes Fundraiser?

In summary, the March of Dimes fundraiser is not limited to just cooking and kitchen products. You can still participate by making a donation, purchasing a Pampered Chef product, or hosting a virtual party. 10% of all purchases made through the fundraiser will be donated to the March of Dimes, and any donations made will also go directly to the organization. You can still earn Pampered Chef host rewards, but they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. All purchases made through the designated fundraiser link or party will automatically be counted, and you can confirm with the consultant hosting the party. There is no specific deadline to participate, but it is recommended to make your purchases or donations during the fundraiser period to help reach the fundraising goal.
JaimeQ
So I have started the March of Dimes fundraiser, I have no idea if there are any orders from the girls gathering yet:( I keep telling the head lady to use the website but she still hasn't done anything with it:eek: So I finally got her to give me an estimate on how many people will be at the cooking show Thursday night and she said that 15-20 people might be coming!!

Knowing that I would like to do something to raise order levels to help them out.... I was thinking of doing a give away such as spend $60 and get a chance to win a flat rec. stone ( I have an extra one here at the house already) Maybe do it for those that are at the show so I actually give it to the person who's name was drawn or should I leave it open to all people who order so they can use that as an inncentive to get a few more orders after the fact?.... What are yall's opinion do you think that is a good idea? Should I maybe offer somthing else?

Also I am planning on doing the micro cake i'm thinking I should do something else i'm just not sure what... I was thinking maybe another desert in the triffle??

Thanks for you Help!!

"bump" :)

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have started the March of Dimes fundraiser and are working hard to gather orders from the girls. It can definitely be frustrating when others are not utilizing the website as much as they should, but it's great that you were able to get an estimate for the cooking show.As for your idea for a giveaway, I think it's a great way to raise order levels and provide an incentive for people to order. Offering a chance to win a flat rec. stone for every $60 spent is a good idea, and I think it's even better that you already have an extra one at home to give away. I would suggest keeping the giveaway open to all people who order, not just those at the cooking show, as it might encourage others to place orders as well.In terms of adding another dessert option, I think the micro cake is a great choice. If you want to offer something different, you could consider doing a fruit salad or a mini cheesecake. But ultimately, it's up to you and what you think will be popular among the attendees.Overall, I think you have some great ideas and are doing a fantastic job with the fundraiser. Keep up the good work and I hope the event is a success!

Related to Should a Giveaway Be Included in the March of Dimes Fundraiser?

1. Can I still participate in the March of Dimes fundraiser if I don't cook?

Yes, absolutely! While the fundraiser does focus on cooking and kitchen products, there are many other ways to participate. You can make a donation, purchase a Pampered Chef product from the fundraiser, or even host a virtual party.

2. How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser go to the March of Dimes?

For each purchase made through the fundraiser, Pampered Chef will donate 10% of the total sales to the March of Dimes. Additionally, any donations made during the fundraiser will go directly to the March of Dimes.

3. Can I still earn Pampered Chef host rewards when participating in the fundraiser?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for your purchases made through the fundraiser. However, please note that these rewards cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. How do I know if my purchase is going towards the March of Dimes fundraiser?

All purchases made through the designated fundraiser link or at a fundraiser party will automatically be counted towards the fundraiser. You can also ask the consultant hosting the party to confirm that your purchase is being counted towards the fundraiser.

5. Is there a deadline to participate in the March of Dimes fundraiser?

There is no specific deadline to participate in the fundraiser. However, it is recommended to make your purchases or donations during the designated fundraiser period to ensure they are counted towards the fundraiser and to help reach the fundraising goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Becky0216