• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Girls Gathering: Win a Flat Rec. Stone!

In summary, the speaker has started a fundraiser and is trying to increase sales through a giveaway. They are considering offering a flat rec. stone as a prize and are asking for opinions on whether to limit the drawing to attendees or open it to all customers. They also mention planning to make a micro cake and ask for suggestions for another dessert option. Later, they suggest offering a gift certificate as an incentive for outside orders.
JaimeQ
So I have started a fundraiser, I have no idea if there are any orders from the girls gathering yet I keep telling the head lady to use the website but she still hasn't done anything with it So I finally got her to give me an estimate on how many people will be at the cooking show Thursday night and she said that 15-20 people might be coming!!

Knowing that I would like to do something to raise order levels to help them out.... I was thinking of doing a give away such as spend $60 and get a chance to win a flat rec. stone ( I have an extra one here at the house already) Maybe do it for those that are at the show so I actually give it to the person who's name was drawn or should I leave it open to all people who order so they can use that as an inncentive to get a few more orders after the fact?.... What are yall's opinion do you think that is a good idea? Should I maybe offer somthing else?

Also I am planning on doing the micro cake i'm thinking I should do something else i'm just not sure what... I was thinking maybe another desert in the triffle??

Thanks for you Help!!

....*bump*.....

Jamie,Do you have something else you can give away, too? I think that the entry into the drawing is a really good idea, but since the point of a fundraiser is to sell as much as possible to benefit the organization, making it available to more customers makes more sense. If you have something else as an ADDITIONAL drawing for the attendees who purchase more than $60 (get an entry into both drawings), it would also encourage more people to attend. Or how about double entries into the drawing for attendees?Just a thought.

I don't have anything else on hand other then quikut knifes and citrus peelers... I can always order it from the show as a guest and then give it to the person with their order when it arrives. Thanks for the advice:)

For the "outside" orders...you could offer them an entry into a drawing to win a $25 gift certificate from you if they spend +$60. That way, they can only redeem it from you and you aren't out any $ if they don't redeem it. (Yes, that happens...but make sure you put an expiration date on there, like maybe 3 months from now?)

Then, you could still do the drawing for the stone that you have for those in attendance at the demo for ordering over $60. Remind them, too, that they will be getting something free from PC, too, with the guest special!

That's a good idea, I always forget about gift certificates!! Thanks.

1. What is the "Fundraising for Girls Gathering: Win a Flat Rec. Stone!" event?

The "Fundraising for Girls Gathering: Win a Flat Rec. Stone!" event is a fundraiser organized by Pampered Chef to support Girls Gathering, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering and educating young girls. The event offers the chance to win a Flat Rec. Stone, a versatile cooking tool perfect for making pizzas, cookies, and more.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

To participate in the fundraiser, you can purchase a ticket for a chance to win the Flat Rec. Stone. Tickets can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the Girls Gathering website. You can also support the fundraiser by spreading the word and encouraging others to participate.

3. When is the deadline to purchase tickets?

The deadline to purchase tickets for the fundraiser is [insert date here]. After this date, the winner of the Flat Rec. Stone will be randomly selected and announced.

4. Can I make a donation without purchasing a ticket?

Yes, you can make a donation to Girls Gathering without purchasing a ticket for the fundraiser. You can do so by visiting the Girls Gathering website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are there any other ways to support Girls Gathering?

Aside from participating in the fundraiser, you can support Girls Gathering by volunteering your time, donating to their cause, or spreading awareness about their mission. You can also check out their website for upcoming events and ways to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies