• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Finding a Flat Stone for Toaster Oven

In summary, when looking for a flat stone for use in a toaster oven, make sure it is the appropriate size and made of materials that can withstand high temperatures. These stones can be purchased from kitchenware stores, online retailers, and Pampered Chef consultants. It is not recommended to use a regular baking or pizza stone in a toaster oven. To clean and care for your flat stone, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and avoid using soap or harsh chemicals. Additionally, a flat stone can be used for a variety of cooking purposes in a toaster oven, such as roasting vegetables and cooking meats.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a small flat stone that will work in her toaster oven she does not want it to have sides Help please. Thanks in advance.

I would have recommended the small bar pan, but that is out if she doesn't want sides. Not sure what else to offer. I have some of the small round stones from years ago, and even they are too large to fit in my toaster oven, and they're not exactly flat.

She said she had one from us but it finally broke I don't think I can help her. :(

I wonder if she's talking about the stoneware plate we used to have. It was great.

Rae you could be right she was not specific in her details.

1. How do I know if a flat stone is suitable for use in a toaster oven?

The first thing to consider is the size of the stone. It should fit comfortably inside your toaster oven, with at least an inch of space on all sides. Additionally, make sure the stone is made of materials that can withstand high temperatures, such as ceramic or stone. Avoid using metal or glass stones, as they may not be safe for use in a toaster oven.

2. Where can I purchase a flat stone for my toaster oven?

You can purchase a flat stone for your toaster oven from a variety of places, including kitchenware stores, online retailers, and Pampered Chef consultants. Be sure to check the dimensions and materials of the stone before purchasing to ensure it is suitable for your toaster oven.

3. Can I use a regular baking stone or pizza stone in my toaster oven?

While it may be tempting to use a baking or pizza stone in your toaster oven, it is not recommended. These stones are typically larger and may not fit in a toaster oven. Additionally, they may not be made of materials that are safe for use in a toaster oven.

4. How do I clean and care for my flat stone?

To clean your flat stone, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth after each use. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals, as they can affect the taste of your food. If there are stubborn stains or residue, you can use a scraper or a non-abrasive cleaner specifically designed for use on stone surfaces. Be sure to dry the stone completely before storing it.

5. Can I use my flat stone for anything other than baking?

Yes, a flat stone can be used for a variety of cooking purposes in a toaster oven, including roasting vegetables, cooking meats, and even making homemade frozen pizzas. Just be sure to follow the instructions for your specific toaster oven and adjust cooking times accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Natashya Giardina