• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Support March of Dimes Fundraiser!

In summary, there are multiple ways to donate to the March of Dimes fundraiser. You can purchase a Pampered Chef product from their designated fundraiser page or make a direct donation through the March of Dimes website. Hosting a Pampered Chef party and choosing to donate a portion of the sales is also an option. There is a specific collection of products called "Cook for a Cause" that supports the fundraiser, and you can make a direct donation without purchasing a product. Your donation will go towards supporting the March of Dimes' mission of helping babies and mothers in need through research, education, advocacy, and community programs.
JaimeQ
I am going to be doing a fundraiser for someone who is trying to raise money for March of Dimes. I was wondering if anyone knows of a flyer that exists already??

It's a really good cause, helping those with premature babies. I really want this fundraiser to do great!!! I am actually hoping that it will be my biggest show yet!!

Ok? Anyone have any ideas??

I did a search on here and it came up with nothing. Sorry I don't have one either, but it is a great cause! I used to lead a team in Alabama. Good luck!

Thanks.... :)

I have a girlfriend who had preemie triplets. The two boys didn't make it and they were asking for memorials to the March of Dimes. I should ask her if she is interested in doing a fundraiser...she could ask all her doctors and nurses. Her daughter is finally home, though, now, so I don't know that she sees as many people as before...but a great cause!

For the flyer, maybe dig through the files for a generic fundraiser flyer and fix it up to suit your needs.

Related to Help Support March of Dimes Fundraiser!

1. How can I donate to the March of Dimes fundraiser?

You can donate to the March of Dimes fundraiser by purchasing a Pampered Chef product from our designated fundraiser page or by making a direct donation through the March of Dimes website.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to support the March of Dimes fundraiser?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and choose to donate a portion of the sales to the March of Dimes fundraiser. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party for a cause.

3. Is there a specific product or collection that supports the March of Dimes fundraiser?

Yes, we have a special collection of products called "Cook for a Cause" that supports various charities, including the March of Dimes. You can find these products on our fundraiser page.

4. Can I make a donation without purchasing a product?

Absolutely, you can make a direct donation to the March of Dimes through our designated fundraiser page. Your donation will go towards supporting their mission of helping babies and mothers in need.

5. How will my donation to the March of Dimes fundraiser be used?

Your donation will be used to support the March of Dimes' programs and initiatives that aim to improve the health of moms and babies. This includes research, education, advocacy, and community programs. Thank you for supporting this important cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views