1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser for Mission Organization

1. Hi,
    I am just wondering if I can host a fundraiser for a Mission Organization. They are based in El Salvador but they have an office in the US. PC doesn't ship to central america, right? So all the customers of the fundraiser would have to be in the US. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.
    Thanks,
    Janay

Mar 19, 2015
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Mar 22, 2015
  3. Yes, I do have more info. I was able to talk with my director and NE director and they gave me some ideas. I am going to be the host for the fundraiser and orders will be taken online only, direct shipping only. That will be easiest and most effective I think. The fundraiser will fun for one month. The founder of the mission organization will publicize the fundraiser on his website, blog etc. and send it to all his donors and supporters. I am now waiting for the approval from HO for the linking policy thing.

Mar 23, 2015
    Nay0403 and raebates like this.
  4. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Sounds great! Let us know how things go. Great cause.

Mar 23, 2015
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted