• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Mission Organization

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, we offer the opportunity for organizations to host fundraisers with our products. These fundraisers can be done both in person and online, with a recommended duration of 2 weeks for supporters to place orders. The organization will receive a donation of 15-20% of the total sales, with no upfront costs or fees. This allows organizations to promote the fundraiser and collect orders from supporters, and we will then donate a portion of the sales to the mission organization.
Schylie
Hi,
I am just wondering if I can host a fundraiser for a Mission Organization. They are based in El Salvador but they have an office in the US. PC doesn't ship to central america, right? So all the customers of the fundraiser would have to be in the US. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.
Thanks,
Janay

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Yes, I do have more info. I was able to talk with my director and NE director and they gave me some ideas. I am going to be the host for the fundraiser and orders will be taken online only, direct shipping only. That will be easiest and most effective I think. The fundraiser will fun for one month. The founder of the mission organization will publicize the fundraiser on his website, blog etc. and send it to all his donors and supporters. I am now waiting for the approval from HO for the linking policy thing.

Sounds great! Let us know how things go. Great cause.

Hi Janay,Thank you for reaching out about hosting a fundraiser for a Mission Organization. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always happy to help with fundraising events. Unfortunately, at this time, Pampered Chef does not ship to Central America. However, we can definitely still host the fundraiser for customers in the US. We can work together to come up with some creative ideas to make the fundraiser a success. Please let me know if you have any specific questions or ideas in mind. I look forward to working with you and supporting a great cause.Best,

1. How does the fundraiser for a mission organization work?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, we offer the opportunity for organizations to host a fundraiser with our products. The organization will promote the fundraiser and collect orders from supporters. We will then donate a portion of the sales to the mission organization.

2. What percentage of the sales goes towards the mission organization?

The percentage of sales that goes towards the mission organization varies depending on the specific fundraiser and products purchased. However, typically the organization will receive 15-20% of the total sales as a donation.

3. Can the fundraiser be done online or only in person?

Our fundraisers can be done both in person and online. We offer a virtual party option where supporters can place orders through a designated link and the organization will still receive a donation from the sales.

4. How long does the fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser can be customized to fit the needs of the organization. Typically, we recommend a 2-week period for supporters to place their orders. However, we are flexible and can work with the organization to determine the best timeline.

5. Are there any upfront costs or fees for the organization?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for the organization to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The organization will only receive a portion of the sales as a donation, and will not be responsible for any other expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012