• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip

In summary, the expert recommends doing a packet show to raise money for a missions trip. This is a great idea as it is simple and easy to execute. Additionally, the expert recommends spreading the word about the mission trip through social media and other means.
adriennegskitchen
Silver Member
I'm new to Pampered Chef. I've always been a "junkie", so I figured why not sell it! The business has been doing very well. I think in May I want to try to hold a fundraiser for a missions trip I'm planning to take to India in January of 2012. Some of the money is due at the end of May and every little bit would help. Has anyone else ever done a fundraiser for themselves? If so, was it successful? Did you just do a catalog show or did you have an actual show? Would appreciate any ideas you can share! Thank you!!

You would have to have an organization name for your fundraiser, if you're going to do it as a fundraiser. The check cannot be made payable to an individual. You could submit it so that the organization is whatever company you have to make payment to. As long as the ship-to address is yours, you'll receive the check.

Keep in mind, a fundraiser earns you 15% in commission and a maximum of 15% for the recipient. With a regular show (cooking or catalog) you can earn up to 25% (27% if you've hit $15K) in commission depending on your monthly sales, and you also get free products.

From there, I think it'll just depend on your crowd. If you have a very supportive group of people around you, I think you could do well, if you focus on the why.

I just did one for a girl going to Indonesia. It ran for a whole moth (watch that you don't go into another moth because of the Month special for $60 and up orders). Using the catalog plastic bags that Merrill sells I made her packs to hand out. Each one had a catalog, a note from her about the mission trip, and envelope for people to place the order form (this keeps credit card numbers safe), a small flyer about the Monthly Special, and a note stating that it was ok if they wanted to make a monetary donation to her. We set up a cooking show at my house, but only 2 guest came. Total sales $360, monetary donations to her $100 from a lady (I gave her a prize). She got about $36 from PC. I spent all my commissions on it. End Result: a new group of people now know I am a Pampered Chef consultant. For the girl, she got to spread the word about her needs for support. She just told me yesterday another person handed her $360 in cash. So, my advice, keep it simple, God will provide!

Thank you! These are both great words of advice! I was planning to commit my commission from this particular party to the trip as well, so that would help. I've had 7 shows since the beginning of March, with my show average around $750, so I think I could probably make a decent amount of money, at least to help me get started. I love the packet idea! What I may do is hold off and do the packet idea as part of a group fundraiser down the road. There are 10 of us going to work at a girls home, so we could all use some financial help! Thanks again for the feedback!

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! I'm so glad to hear that your business is doing well and that you're considering doing a fundraiser for your missions trip to India. Fundraisers are a great way to not only raise money, but also spread awareness about a cause that is important to you.I have personally done fundraisers for various causes and they have all been successful. One tip I can offer is to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and let them know about your fundraiser. You can also utilize social media to spread the word and reach a larger audience. As for the type of fundraiser, you can do either a catalog show or an actual show. It really depends on what works best for you and your audience. You can also consider doing a combination of both.I wish you all the best with your fundraiser and your trip to India. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy cooking and fundraising!

1. What is a Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip?

A Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip is an opportunity for individuals to raise funds for their upcoming missions trip through Pampered Chef. It allows them to sell products and earn a portion of the sales to put towards their trip expenses.

2. How can I sign up for a Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip?

To sign up for a Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Fundraiser" tab. From there, you can fill out a form and a consultant will reach out to you to set up your fundraiser.

3. Can I choose which Pampered Chef products to sell for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which Pampered Chef products to sell for your fundraiser. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog and order forms so you can select the products that best fit your fundraising goals.

4. How much of the sales will go towards my missions trip expenses?

For a Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip, you can earn up to 25% of the total sales. This percentage may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and the consultant you are working with.

5. How long does a Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip last?

The length of a Personal Fundraiser for Missions Trip can vary, but typically they last 2-4 weeks. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeframe for your fundraiser based on your needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies