• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up Fundraiser Show on Personal Web Site

In summary, the host wants the fundraiser to be a catalog/online show, and the organization name doesn't matter. The check should go to the business/group that is benefitting, and personal invitations should be sent to all the parents.
pampered2007
Quick question on setting up a fundraiser on our personal web site....when asked who to make the check out to, do I enter the organizations name again OR the name of the host?

Also, my host wants this fundraiser to be a catalog/online show due to the fact that she travels quite a bit for work. Any suggestions on making certain that everythings goes smoothly with this show? This is my first fundraiser so I am doing a lot of research and double checking myself on everything.
Any suggestions, tips or help of any kind would be so appreciated.

Thank you!!!

You'll need to ask the host how she wants the check written.

On your PWS, the organization name doesn't affect the check. It's there to identify the show as a fundraiser and to be a searchable field for guests (FR guests can enter the host name or the organization name to have their orders attached to the show).

Whose address is to be listed on the fundraiser set up screen? The host or the address of the organization??

Whose address gets listed on the fundraiser set up screen: the address of the host OR the address of the organization? (Will Pampered Chef mail the check to the home of the host or must it go to the business?)

pampered2007 said:
Whose address gets listed on the fundraiser set up screen: the address of the host OR the address of the organization? (Will Pampered Chef mail the check to the home of the host or must it go to the business?)

Whatever address you choose to put on the PWS is fine. The check can go to the home of the host but it is written to the business/group that is benefitting from the fundraiser.

Since you need to pull the orders into PP/P3 anyway, the address on your PWS doesn't matter unless you're having a live show as part of the FR. Then put the address of the show location, since your PWS will have a link to the Mapquest map.

Thank You!

I am also doing my first PC Fundraising show. The show is going to be catalog and online only. Any suggestions on how to really drive the site business. The fundraiser is for my daughters preschool. The idea is going to be to send an email to all 40 of the parents with a letter and a link to my website. They can then forward this to all of their friends and family and invite them to shop. I will be sending a letter home to all of the parents that explains how the fundraiser works along with a catalog. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Yes I would definitely send all the parents personal invitations explaining the fundraiser along with directions on how to use your website to place orders. Not everyone checks their email on a regular basis and you don't want them to miss their invitation. I tried to get my host to do this to boost her sales, but she opted not to. She only sent 9 emails total so I don't see this being a very super successful fundraiser. Maybe make up flyers or posters and hang them up in the school if your allowed. Good luck and keep us posted on it goes!

What is a fundraiser show on a personal web site?

A fundraiser show on a personal web site is an online event where customers can purchase Pampered Chef products to support a specific cause or organization. The host of the show will earn a percentage of the sales as a donation towards their chosen cause.

How do I set up a fundraiser show on my personal web site?

To set up a fundraiser show on your personal web site, you will need to become a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to our online tools. From there, you can create a personalized web page, set a fundraising goal, and share the link with your friends and family.

What is the process for customers to purchase products from a fundraiser show?

Customers can purchase products from a fundraiser show by clicking on the personalized web page link provided by the host. They will be directed to a page where they can browse and add items to their cart. At checkout, they will have the option to select the fundraiser show and enter the host's name to ensure their purchase counts towards the fundraiser.

Can I customize my fundraiser show on my personal web site?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser show by adding a personal message, photos, and information about the cause you are supporting. You can also set a goal and track the progress on your page.

How much of the sales from a fundraiser show goes towards the host's cause?

The host of the fundraiser show will earn 15% of the total sales as a donation towards their cause. This amount can increase based on the total sales and number of orders placed during the show. The more sales, the higher the donation percentage will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • LeighPC