• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser to Support a Charity Walk - Help Sponsor Our Cause!

L
Leanna
I have a lady who wants to do a fundraiser to benefit a walk she's doing. It would basically be raising money to sponsor her.

Is that ok? Or does it have to be directly for a non-profit?

There has to be a non-profit to make the check out to. If it's a Relay for Life walk, whoever donation checks are made out to (can't remember if it's Relay for Life or American Cancer Society) would be listed as the organization. The PC check would be made out to "Wendy Walker" and the organization.

Ok great! That shouldn't be a problem! I know when I walk in MArch of Dimes each year, any checks I get made out to March of Dimes so that makes sense. Thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise money to support a charity walk that the individual is participating in. The funds will go towards sponsoring the individual and their efforts in the walk, which will ultimately benefit the chosen charity.

2. How will the money raised be used?

The money raised will be used to support the individual in their charity walk, such as covering registration fees, travel expenses, and any necessary equipment or supplies. Any excess funds may also be donated directly to the chosen charity.

3. Is it necessary for the fundraiser to be associated with a non-profit organization?

No, it is not necessary for the fundraiser to be directly associated with a non-profit organization. However, it is important to ensure that the chosen charity for the walk is a legitimate and reputable organization.

4. Can individuals or businesses sponsor the fundraiser?

Yes, individuals and businesses can sponsor the fundraiser by making a monetary donation or by providing in-kind donations such as goods or services that can be used for the event or for the individual participating in the charity walk.

5. How can I donate to the fundraiser?

Donations can be made directly to the individual organizing the fundraiser or through a designated online fundraising platform. The individual may also provide information on how to make donations in person or by mail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • thehaleykitchen