• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk?

In summary, to host a Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. The consultant will provide all necessary information and materials. You can choose the charity that the proceeds will go to, either from a pre-approved list or your own choice. The show will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products specifically selected for their usefulness in the kitchen. There is no minimum purchase amount for guests, but it is encouraged for a portion of the proceeds to go towards the chosen charity. As a host, you can earn rewards based on total sales from the event.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I am wondering if we can do a fundraiser show for the 3-day walk..

My neighbor is walking again this year and they have to raise $2,300 in order to walk. Can a show be a fundraiser for her to walk? How would that work?

Thanks,
Karen :confused:

Yes, you can do a fundraiser for her. You can put "The 3-Day Walk" or whatever the official pay-to is as the organization, and have the check mailed to the host. She can then forward it on to the organization with a donation slip.

Okay.. so we can have the host (walker) have a show or gather orders, with the intent of a fundraiser. This is great!
I have had two people just ask me this!!

1. How can I host a Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk?

To host a Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. Your consultant will provide all the necessary information and materials to make your event a success.

2. Can I choose the charity that the proceeds from the show will go to?

Yes, you can choose the charity that the proceeds from the show will go to. We have a list of pre-approved charities that support breast cancer research and awareness, but you are also welcome to choose a charity of your choice.

3. What products are featured in the Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk?

The Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk features a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for hosting a fundraising event. These products are selected specifically for their versatility and usefulness in the kitchen.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount for guests at the Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount for guests at the Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk. However, we do encourage guests to make a purchase as a portion of the proceeds will go towards the chosen charity.

5. Can I earn host rewards for hosting a Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk?

Yes, as a host of the Show to Help Ladies Doing the 3-Day Walk, you can earn host rewards based on the total sales from the event. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products while also supporting a good cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
Leanna
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies