• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the May Fundraiser for Cancer Walk Participants Treated Differently?

I think you would just need to create a custom page on Chef Success and set the price at $500. You would then offer the FPV of gift baskets to be auctioned off at the event. That would be a great way to get people involved and support a great cause!
missiemom
I have booked a fundraiser for May. It's for 4 ladies who are doing the cancer walk in Chicago in August. They need to raise x amount for each of them to participate. Does the fudraiser run like a normal fundriaser %age wise? Or because they are doing it in May do they get the increase? I haven't told them anything about the increase yet cuz I wasn't sure if the increase was only for those fundraisers were the money was being raised for the ACS. I hope someone understands my question cuz at this point I think I am confused.

missiemom said:
I have booked a fundraiser for May. It's for 4 ladies who are doing the cancer walk in Chicago in August. They need to raise x amount for each of them to participate. Does the fudraiser run like a normal fundriaser %age wise? Or because they are doing it in May do they get the increase? I haven't told them anything about the increase yet cuz I wasn't sure if the increase was only for those fundraisers were the money was being raised for the ACS. I hope someone understands my question cuz at this point I think I am confused.

This is correct. So, if they are doing a fundraiser for THEIR foundation, it's just the normal FR %, not the higher amount!

You may want to suggest to them that instead of doing it like a fundraiser, that they do it as a regular show, and apply the FPV to gift baskets to raffle off. That way, instead of getting $75 for a $500 show, they can get $90 worth of free product, and raffle it off for a lot more!

I think that is what I'm going to do for Relay for Life.

I just love to see other people involved with Relay for Life on here! I am Project Cord. for my County Comm. and a Team Capt. for my church and hearing others talk about something I am passionate about just warms my heart! You are an amazing group of women her at CS!

Thank You! You guys are awesome. :angel: I have to talk to her because there are 4 women on the team. I told her that we could run 4 seperate fundraisers or we could do one big one. I also gave her the option of having it as a cooking show and they all invite friends & family or we could run it as a catalog fundraiser. She is going to talk to the other 3 this week.
I will mention the running it as a regular show & then taking the free product & raffeling it off because they are doing 3 or 4 brat fry's too and could sell the tickets during those and at the end pick a winner.

Di_Can_Cook said:
You may want to suggest to them that instead of doing it like a fundraiser, that they do it as a regular show, and apply the FPV to gift baskets to raffle off. That way, instead of getting $75 for a $500 show, they can get $90 worth of free product, and raffle it off for a lot more!

I think that is what I'm going to do for Relay for Life.
This is an awsome idea!

Free Product Value

PamperedPrincess02 said:
I just love to see other people involved with Relay for Life on here! I am Project Cord. for my County Comm. and a Team Capt. for my church and hearing others talk about something I am passionate about just warms my heart! You are an amazing group of women her at Chef Success!

hi i was wondering how do i go about contacting someone over relay for life, i thought that would be a good way to get my name out there and also do something for a good cause and also would love to do a fundraiser for may for the ACS. how would i go about doing that as well. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check with your local ACS chapter. They will be running your local Relay for Life events

ok how would i go about holding this fund raiser, would it be just like a normal one. and also i was reading somewhere on here i think lastnight about the HWC fundraiser how is that done?

1. What is the May Fundraiser?

The May Fundraiser is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise money for various charities and organizations. This year, our focus is on supporting local food banks and hunger relief efforts.

2. How can I participate in the May Fundraiser?

To participate in the May Fundraiser, you can either host a virtual cooking party or make a direct donation through our website. You can also purchase select products where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the fundraiser.

3. Can I choose which charity my donation will go to?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate specific charity requests for the May Fundraiser. However, rest assured that all donations will go towards supporting hunger relief efforts in your local community.

4. Are there any special promotions or incentives for participating in the May Fundraiser?

Yes! As a thank you for your support, we are offering a special discount on select products for both hosts and guests of virtual cooking parties during the fundraiser. We also have some fun incentives for top fundraisers, so be sure to spread the word and raise as much as you can!

5. How long will the May Fundraiser last?

The May Fundraiser will run for the entire month of May, ending on May 31st. However, donations and purchases made during this time will continue to support hunger relief efforts even after the fundraiser ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies