• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breast Cancer Fundraiser in June!!!

The host prefers the pink products be used as raffle prizes, not for sale, and the fundraiser money goes directly to her.
buckeyefan08
I have my first fundraiser booked in June for a lady doing the Breast Cancer 3-day walk in Cleveland. Our schedules didn't work out for May.:cry: I'm going to order some of the pink stuff as raffle prizes where they will have to buy the tickets and also have ways for them to "earn tickets" too. The $ from that will go directly to host (you have to fill out a donation form, thats my personal donation to her, the stuff to raffle off.) What do you think?
Also, I thought of offering for her to sell just the pink products this month like a catalog show. I would just put the pink stuff in as a fundraiser for May and the actual "party" would be put in in June as another fundraiser. Can I do two fundraisers for the same cause is my question. Do you think that would be too much for the host to handle?

She could start a catalog show now. You technically have until the end of the following month to submit orders for that month (i.e. you can Submit May shows until June 30). I have had this happen with reschedules where I had already given the OOFs that had the current month's specials on them & also on a Jan Fundraiser when we had several snow & ice storms. She really wanted the Stoneware specials to boost her sales; we didn't close until the end of Feb.

I'm confused!
She could do a catalog show now and order the HWC stuff even if I don't close until the end of June?
Does she earn less as far as her fundraiser money is concerned if it's a catalog show?

Start it as a May catalog show and have the order collecting/wrap up cooking show in June. :)

Why don't you start the fundraiser now (in May) by having the host begin to collect her outside orders and date the show for May. You have until the end of June to submit your May shows. Are you doing a demo for this or is everything via catalog?

The percentage amount the fundraiser gets is no different for a catalog show.
Under $600 they earn 10% of guest sales, over $600 they earn 15% of guest sales.

The other thing I want to mention is that June is sell-a-thon month. A show dated May submitted in June will not count toward the sell-a-thon. You might want to rethink that if you decide to hold the show open until June. It is all about what is best for all concerned and of course your customer. I don't want you to later on wish the fundraiser was a June show. You might be better off doing a May (for the pink items) and a June show (for sell-a-thon). JMO

Thanks Harriet! I didn't think of that!
Do you think people would not order in June b/c the ordered the pink stuff in May? I don't want to take from one to do another.

bumping.....

It's hard to say. Some people would have a problem and others might not.

You can still do it as a fundraiser without the pink products. Does the host feel strongly one way or another?

1. What is the Pampered Chef Breast Cancer Fundraiser in June?

The Pampered Chef Breast Cancer Fundraiser in June is an annual campaign where we partner with the American Cancer Society to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research, education, and support programs.

2. How can I participate in the Pampered Chef Breast Cancer Fundraiser in June?

To participate in the fundraiser, you can host a virtual or in-person cooking party, purchase select pink products, or make a donation directly to the American Cancer Society through our website. You can also spread the word and encourage others to join in on the fundraising efforts.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts during the Breast Cancer Fundraiser in June?

Yes, during the month of June, we offer select pink products at a discounted price and a portion of the sales from these products will go towards the fundraiser. We also offer free shipping on all orders that include a pink product.

4. Can I donate directly to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website. 100% of the donations made through our website will go towards the fundraiser and support the fight against breast cancer.

5. How much money does Pampered Chef donate to the American Cancer Society through the Breast Cancer Fundraiser in June?

We are committed to donating at least $250,000 to the American Cancer Society through this fundraiser. However, with the support of our customers and consultants, we hope to exceed this goal and make an even bigger impact in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robynchefcanada
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies