• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Inserts..color or B/W

In summary, there are several differences between color and black and white fundraiser inserts such as the use of full color or grayscale printing. You can choose between the two for your inserts, with the choice often depending on budget and desired impact. The cost of printing color inserts may vary and it is best to consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for a quote. While there are no specific design restrictions for color inserts, it is recommended to use high-quality images and readable fonts. While the success of fundraising efforts depends on various factors, using color inserts may help grab people's attention and make your fundraiser stand out.
Kimberlymmj
Should I put in June incentives into the fundraiser packet? Also, should I use the May form with the Breast Cancer donations from the products? I don't want the guests to get confused and think money is taken away from the school. Hopefully, they know better because I have no more room in my letter.

If your fundraiser is a May one then I would put in the June flyer b/c someone might book b/c of the specials. I'm a color person on flyers but it cost more so it is more up to what you want to spend. I like the color better personally.

I always create a flyer for the group to use when collecting outside orders. I stated that their money can do double duty by supporting the school organization AND breast cancer. If I can figure out how to post the flyer, I will.

lk

Attachments

• Tri-County Fundraiser Flier.pdf
    140.5 KB · Views: 456

1. What is the difference between color and black and white fundraiser inserts?

Color fundraiser inserts are printed in full color, while black and white inserts are printed in grayscale. Color inserts are typically more eye-catching and visually appealing, while black and white inserts may be more cost-effective.

2. Can I choose between color and black and white for my fundraiser inserts?

Yes, you can choose between color or black and white for your fundraiser inserts. The choice may depend on your budget and the desired impact of the inserts.

3. How much does it cost to print color fundraiser inserts?

The cost of printing color fundraiser inserts may vary depending on the quantity and size of the inserts. It is best to contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a quote.

4. Are there any restrictions on the design for color fundraiser inserts?

There are no specific restrictions on the design for color fundraiser inserts, but it is recommended to use high-quality images and fonts that are easy to read. Your consultant can also provide design assistance.

5. Do color fundraiser inserts make a difference in fundraising success?

While color inserts may be more visually appealing, the success of your fundraising efforts will ultimately depend on various factors such as the product being sold and the target audience. However, using color inserts may help grab people's attention and make your fundraiser stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • merego
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies