• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Do a Fundraiser for My Friend's Breast Cancer Walk?

In summary, Pampered Chef fundraising enables organizations to earn money by selling high-quality kitchen products. The organization sets up a fundraiser with a consultant, who provides catalogs and order forms. The organization promotes the fundraiser and collects orders, while the consultant handles order processing and delivery. The amount of money earned depends on the number of sales made, typically 15-20% in free products and cash. There is a minimum order requirement of $150 and fundraisers can be customized with specific products. The length of a fundraiser can vary, but usually lasts 1-2 weeks and can be extended if needed.
Fluffy215
Gold Member
I am just starting my second month as a PC Consultant and need some help. I have a friend who is wanting to do the walk in Boston for Breast Cancer (the 3 day walk) and is trying to raise money for the walk. Now can I do a fundraiser for her or does it actually have to be for the charity itself? Technically it is for the charity as she has to raise so much money to walk the walk but since I didn't know how this worked I figured I would ask the experts :) Thanks for your help.

Absolutely!

Thank you, I was hoping so but wasn't quite sure. But at least I always know where to turn to for quick answers :)

Good luck Fluffy with the fundraiser! I am sure your friend will be happy that you can do this!

Thank you Harriet. I can't wait to talk to her tomorrow and let her know :) Sooooooo excited!!!!

1. How does Pampered Chef fundraising work?

Pampered Chef fundraising allows organizations to earn money by selling our high-quality kitchen products. The organization sets up a fundraiser with a Pampered Chef consultant, who provides them with catalogs and order forms. The organization then promotes the fundraiser and collects orders, and the consultant handles the rest, including order processing and delivery.

2. How much money can our organization expect to earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn depends on the number of sales made. Typically, organizations earn 15-20% of the sales in free products and 15-20% of the sales in cash. However, the exact earnings may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and sales made.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $150 for Pampered Chef fundraisers. This helps ensure that the fundraiser is successful and that the organization can earn a significant amount of money.

4. Can we customize our fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser by choosing specific Pampered Chef products to feature in your catalog. Our consultant can work with you to determine which products would be most appealing to your audience and help you create a successful fundraiser.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last between 1-2 weeks, but can be extended if needed. Our consultant will work with you to determine the best timeframe for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies