• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose Name Should the Check be Made Out to for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser?

In summary, a Cancer Fundraiser is an event or campaign organized to raise money for cancer research, treatment, and support. With Pampered Chef, anyone can host a fundraiser and a portion of the sales will be donated to a designated cancer organization. Pampered Chef will donate 15% of the total sales, and hosts can choose which organization they would like to support. To promote the fundraiser, hosts can use social media, email, or host a virtual party, with support and guidance from their Pampered Chef consultant.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
A few questions....:blushing:

I have a lady who is walking for breast cancer in the Boston 3 day. She wants to do a fundraiser to help her meet her goal pledge which is $2,200. I found the fundraiser info on CC. Now since she is doing this help fund her walk, who is the check made out to?? It says it the P&P, it isn't written to an individual person, so I need to have her give me the name of the organization she wants the check written to right? Do I put her name down on P3 or the organizations?

Also it is NOT a HWC fundraiser, because that would mean the percentage would be donated to the ACS, not her to her walk correct?

Sorry. This is the first fundraiser for me, and I want to make sure all of my ducks are in a row before I call her back with the info.

If anyone could help me answer these questions I would appreciate it!

Thanks!:sing:

You're on the right track, Elizabeth. You need to get the name of the organization for the check. And you can't submit it as an HWC FR because that money is sent straight from HO to the ACS. BUT, if you hold the FR in May, then people can buy the pink items, which will help the ACS while they count toward the walker's guest totals for her check. It's helping 2 organizations at the same time!

Ok thanks Ann!

1. What is a Cancer Fundraiser and how does it work?

A Cancer Fundraiser is an event or campaign organized to raise money for cancer research, treatment, and support for those affected by the disease. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that can be used as fundraising tools. You can set up a virtual or in-person fundraiser and a portion of the sales will be donated to the cancer organization of your choice.

2. Can anyone host a Cancer Fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a Cancer Fundraiser with Pampered Chef. It can be organized by an individual, a group, or an organization. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about hosting a fundraiser.

3. How much of the sales from the fundraiser will be donated to the cancer organization?

For our Cancer Fundraisers, Pampered Chef will donate 15% of the total sales to the designated cancer organization. This donation will be made in the name of the host or organization hosting the fundraiser.

4. Can I choose which cancer organization will receive the donation?

Yes, you can choose the specific cancer organization that you would like to support with your fundraiser. Pampered Chef has a list of approved organizations that you can select from. If you have a specific organization in mind that is not on our list, you can contact us for approval.

5. How can I promote my Cancer Fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you promote your fundraiser. You can share the fundraiser link on social media, send out emails to your contacts, or even host a virtual party with your friends and family. Your Pampered Chef consultant will also provide support and guidance to help make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niktim3
  • Robynchefcanada
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
Replies