1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser

1. Brenda K.

Brenda K. Member Gold Member

Hi everyone, I am going to do an online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser. I am going to call is Pinkapalooza - I took it from another thread. Does anyone have an email that they already made up for the same type of fundraiser. If so could you PLEASE post or email me. Thank you. I want to do it as a fundraiser but I am going to give away prizes - put their name in the drawing if they collect $100 orders, book a party, etc.

Brenda K.

Apr 23, 2009
  2. noelskitchen

noelskitchen Member

I would be interested in a flyer for that as well. I like the name.

Apr 27, 2009
  3. Here is one that I got from my director and personalized a bit. I am not sure if this is what you were talking about but thought I would attach it just in case.

Attached Files:

Apr 27, 2009
  4. Brenda K.

Brenda K. Member Gold Member

Thank you Brenda. However, I need to be more clear about what I am looking for. I am actually looking for an email announcing the fundraiser catalog show. Thank you.

Apr 27, 2009
  5. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

This is what I have. I just made it up. Please suggest any changes be made. I am planning to send it tomorrow. Is it selfish of me to want the HWC lanyard at Conference?!!

Anyway attached it and the word doc it 1.7 MB. I convert things to pdf using CutePDF printer and it just converts and makes the file way smaller and more managable. I would love to know what you all think.

Attached Files:

6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Sorry, but what is a lanyard?

Thanks!

7. cookingwithlove

It is the "necklace" that holds your id and ribbons at conference

8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Oh thanks Wendy....it was driving me crazy trying to figure out what it was! lol

July will be my first conference and everyone has made it out to be so exciting and fabulous! I can't wait! Whoo Hoo

9. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Wendy, I think this is great!! You did a beautiful job (and, I'm telling you now, I'm going to steal it - I wasn't even thinking of doing my own HWC show, but you've changed my mind).

Here are some changes I would suggest:

With the help of our great customers were have raised 6.7 million dollars! (Should be "we"; might be more effective, though, to say "Our great customers have raised 6.7 million dollars." Maybe not - it's a matter of personal choice).

Approximately 1 in 8 women has a chance of developing invasive breast cancer in their lifetime. But thanks to early detection through regular mammograms and effective treatment, the 5-year survival rate has improved to 98%.* (Only one woman, so should be "her." Also, the asterick at the end doesn't match up to anything. You should add the corresponding footnote, or remove the symbol).

Again, this is a matter of personal choice, but the "discover the chef in you" is barely legible (actually, I think, as consultants, we can read it only because we know what it says). You might want to choose the logo which doesn't have the tagline.

If you're donating 25% of their orders, you'll be losing money. $100 order means $25.00 donation. However, you're only making 20% - 24% commission. Perhaps you want to base the donation on 25% of your commission. Also, you should make it clear that the $10.00 per show is for shows booked and HELD.

Adding the 24 hour cancer information line and the mammogram reminder is great.

I just read through what I wrote, and I apologize for sounding hyper-critical. These are only suggestions, and I really do think you did an awesome job!:love:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
    Apr 27, 2009
  10. pclinskie

pclinskie Member Silver Member

NICE invite wendy!!! thanks for sharing

Apr 27, 2009
  11. cookingwithlove

PampChefSarah,

Thanks for the changes and suggestions. As far as the 25%, I am planning to run this show as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser and The Pampered Chef will donate up to 25% of the sales to ACS. Plus I am planning on making 27% in May without overrides.

The $10 is $7 from me. If they book a show from me it needs to be an actual date, I have a very low cancelation rate, so I am not too worried about it.

I do not mind the recommendations. That is what this site is all about. It is good to see it through someone else's eye. I am going to look again and make some changes.

PWoods likes this.
  12. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Ahh, even better!! Yep, I understand about the $7 for the booking. I was just thinking someone might book, change their mind, then still expect the donation to be made. Might be a good selling point to keep them from cancelling, if they do try, though.;)

13. LOVe this email invite. I plan on doing this also...Thanks for sharing!! I also plan on having the other invite at my upcoming yard sale and to folks I meet out and about. This is my first HWC and I want to sell at least 25 pink products.

14. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Great flyer.............. thanks I plan to do this also.... I hope you don't mind if I use it also....

May 7, 2009
  15. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

what about setting up a show online and sending evites ? Then they can click right to your site to order. ? just an idea.

May 7, 2009
    PWoods likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted