• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser

In summary, Brenda plans to do an online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser. She is looking for an email announcing the catalog show. Brenda has attached a flyer and a word document that she has created. She asks for feedback and suggestions.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I am going to do an online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser. I am going to call is Pinkapalooza - I took it from another thread. Does anyone have an email that they already made up for the same type of fundraiser. If so could you PLEASE post or email me. Thank you. I want to do it as a fundraiser but I am going to give away prizes - put their name in the drawing if they collect $100 orders, book a party, etc.

Brenda K.

I would be interested in a flyer for that as well. I like the name.

Here is one that I got from my director and personalized a bit. I am not sure if this is what you were talking about but thought I would attach it just in case.

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer fund raiser.doc
    951 KB · Views: 604
Thank you Brenda. However, I need to be more clear about what I am looking for. I am actually looking for an email announcing the fundraiser catalog show. Thank you.

This is what I have. I just made it up. Please suggest any changes be made. I am planning to send it tomorrow. Is it selfish of me to want the HWC lanyard at Conference?!!

Anyway attached it and the word doc it 1.7 MB. I convert things to pdf using CutePDF printer and it just converts and makes the file way smaller and more managable. I would love to know what you all think.

Attachments

• HWC '09 invitation - Wendy.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 514
Sorry, but what is a lanyard?

Thanks!

It is the "necklace" that holds your id and ribbons at conference

Oh thanks Wendy....it was driving me crazy trying to figure out what it was! lol

July will be my first conference and everyone has made it out to be so exciting and fabulous! I can't wait! Whoo Hoo

Wendy, I think this is great!! You did a beautiful job (and, I'm telling you now, I'm going to steal it - I wasn't even thinking of doing my own HWC show, but you've changed my mind).

Here are some changes I would suggest:

With the help of our great customers were have raised 6.7 million dollars! (Should be "we"; might be more effective, though, to say "Our great customers have raised 6.7 million dollars." Maybe not - it's a matter of personal choice).

Approximately 1 in 8 women has a chance of developing invasive breast cancer in their lifetime. But thanks to early detection through regular mammograms and effective treatment, the 5-year survival rate has improved to 98%.* (Only one woman, so should be "her." Also, the asterick at the end doesn't match up to anything. You should add the corresponding footnote, or remove the symbol).

Again, this is a matter of personal choice, but the "discover the chef in you" is barely legible (actually, I think, as consultants, we can read it only because we know what it says). You might want to choose the logo which doesn't have the tagline.

If you're donating 25% of their orders, you'll be losing money. $100 order means $25.00 donation. However, you're only making 20% - 24% commission. Perhaps you want to base the donation on 25% of your commission. Also, you should make it clear that the $10.00 per show is for shows booked and HELD.

Adding the 24 hour cancer information line and the mammogram reminder is great.

I just read through what I wrote, and I apologize for sounding hyper-critical. These are only suggestions, and I really do think you did an awesome job!:love:

Last edited:
NICE invite wendy!!! thanks for sharing

PampChefSarah,

Thanks for the changes and suggestions. As far as the 25%, I am planning to run this show as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser and The Pampered Chef will donate up to 25% of the sales to ACS. Plus I am planning on making 27% in May without overrides.

The $10 is $7 from me. If they book a show from me it needs to be an actual date, I have a very low cancelation rate, so I am not too worried about it.

I do not mind the recommendations. That is what this site is all about. It is good to see it through someone else's eye. I am going to look again and make some changes.

cookingwithlove said:
As far as the 25%, I am planning to run this show as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser and The Pampered Chef will donate up to 25% of the sales to ACS. Plus I am planning on making 27% in May without overrides.

Ahh, even better!! Yep, I understand about the $7 for the booking. I was just thinking someone might book, change their mind, then still expect the donation to be made. Might be a good selling point to keep them from cancelling, if they do try, though.;)

LOVe this email invite. I plan on doing this also...Thanks for sharing!! I also plan on having the other invite at my upcoming yard sale and to folks I meet out and about. This is my first HWC and I want to sell at least 25 pink products.

Great flyer.............. thanks I plan to do this also.... I hope you don't mind if I use it also....

what about setting up a show online and sending evites ? Then they can click right to your site to order. ? just an idea.

1. What is the Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser?

The Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. It is an online campaign that encourages people to purchase designated pink products, with a portion of the sales being donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I participate in the Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser?

To participate in the Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser, you can visit our website and browse through the designated pink products. For every purchase of these products, a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. You can also host a virtual fundraiser and invite your friends and family to shop for a cause.

3. What products are included in the Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser?

The designated pink products for the Online Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser vary each year. However, they usually include popular kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and accessories. These products are specially marked with the pink ribbon symbol.

4. How much of the sales from designated pink products goes to the American Cancer Society?

A portion of the sales from designated pink products goes to the American Cancer Society. The exact amount varies each year, but it is typically a percentage of the product's price. You can find the specific percentage on our website or product pages.

5. Can I make a donation directly to the American Cancer Society instead of purchasing a designated pink product?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website. On the designated pink product pages, there is also an option to add a donation to your purchase. All donations will go towards supporting the American Cancer Society's mission to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • jennytodd