• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father Dies Fundraiser for the Family??

In summary, to donate to the Father Dies Fundraiser for the Family, please visit the website and click on the "Donate" button. You can donate using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or by sending a check. All donations are tax-deductible as we are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The funds raised will be used to support the family in various ways, including funeral expenses, immediate financial assistance, and a college fund for the children. You are encouraged to share the fundraiser with others, and volunteering to help is also welcome. Contact the organization through their website to inquire about volunteering opportunities.
Tara Truitt
A friend of mine is looking to do a fundraiser with pampered chef for a family who's father got killed in a motorcycle accident. How would this work? What would they have to do? I'm new to pampered chef. Not sure how they work.

The only concern is that there needs to be a "charity" for the check to be made out to. Often when a tragedy like this happens someone will set up a "[Man's Name] Fund" account at a local bank for donations to be made to. If that's the case, it's easy. Just use the name of the fund as the name of the organization. Does that make sense?

You can run a fundraiser where you donate your commission to the family. You could use the free products earned as your 'payment' and donate the money you actually made.

1. How can I donate to the Father Dies Fundraiser for the Family?

To donate to the Father Dies Fundraiser for the Family, please visit our website and click on the "Donate" button. You can donate using a credit or debit card, or through PayPal. You can also donate by sending a check to our organization's address.

2. Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations made to the Father Dies Fundraiser for the Family are tax-deductible. We are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and a tax receipt will be provided for all donations.

3. How will the funds be used to support the family?

The funds raised through the Father Dies Fundraiser will be used to support the family in various ways, including covering funeral expenses, providing financial assistance for the family's immediate needs, and creating a college fund for the children.

4. Can I share this fundraiser with others?

Yes, we encourage you to share the Father Dies Fundraiser for the Family with your friends, family, and community. The more people who know about the fundraiser, the more support we can provide to the family.

5. Can I volunteer to help with the fundraiser?

Yes, we welcome any volunteers who are interested in helping with the Father Dies Fundraiser for the Family. Please contact us through our website and let us know how you would like to contribute. We appreciate any and all help!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nay62
  • lacar602