• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make the Most Out of a Cookbook Fundraiser?

In summary, a cookbook fundraiser is a unique and fun way to raise money for an organization or cause by creating and selling a custom cookbook filled with community-contributed recipes. It involves gathering recipes, working with a Pampered Chef consultant to design and print the cookbook, and selling it to supporters for a profit. There is no minimum order or upfront cost, and the amount of money raised depends on the number of cookbooks sold and their price. The cover and back of the cookbook can be customized with the organization's logo or branding.
Gloria&Emily
Gold Member
I was just asked about doing a cookbook fundraiser and I see some files posted here but I'm still not sure how it would work so I have a ton of questions:
Has anyone recently done a cookbook fundraiser?
What did you charge for the cookbooks?
How much does the organization earn?
Did you enter it as a regular show or a fundraiser?
Any tips??

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have any advice for you but if you look at the threads at the bottom of this hopefully they will be of some help. Good luck!

Thanks Jodi. I looked at the threads and I'll see if I can figure something out. I like the idea of offering the cookbooks with a note that other items are available through my PWS.

I've heard that some consultants offer a fundraiser that is set up as a regular show and I'm going to do some number crunching to figure which option will work best.

A lot to think about...

any and all suggestions welcome :)

Gloria

What is a cookbook fundraiser?

A cookbook fundraiser is a unique and fun way to raise money for your organization or cause. It involves creating a custom cookbook filled with recipes contributed by members of your community, and then selling the cookbooks for a profit.

How does the cookbook fundraiser work?

First, you will need to gather recipes from members of your community. This can be done through a recipe submission form or by hosting a recipe collection event. Once you have enough recipes, you can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to design and print your cookbook. Then, you can sell the cookbooks to your supporters and keep the profits for your fundraiser.

How much money can be raised through a cookbook fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a cookbook fundraiser depends on the number of cookbooks sold and the price at which they are sold. Our consultants can help you determine a suitable price for your cookbooks based on your fundraising goals.

Is there a minimum order or upfront cost for the cookbook fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order or upfront cost for the cookbook fundraiser. You only pay for the cookbooks that you order, and you can order as many or as few as you like.

Can we include our organization's logo or branding on the cookbook?

Yes, you can customize the cover and back of your cookbook with your organization's logo or branding. Our consultants can also help you design a cover that fits your organization's style and theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tfinetwins
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies