• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Our Cause with a Cookbook Fundraiser - Order Now on Our PWS!

In summary, you are the Director for the Food Bank where you live and suggested this fundraiser to them. They have a policy that they do not ask their employees to do any kind of fundraising, but they could put a link to your PWS for anyone to have access for ordering. You need to get corporate approval to have a link on their website.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I am sure this has been addressed in the cookbook funraiser thread, but I wanted to cut to the chase-I am the Director for the Food Bank where we live and suggested this fundraiser to them. They have apolicy that they don't ask their employees to do any kind of fundraising, but they could put a link to my PWS for anyone to have access for ordering....how would I set this up? Each order would need to be shipped to a different address which sounds like a nightmare to me, but I bet you creative folks have already thought this one through, right?????????

If you are putting a link on the Food bank website you need to get corporate approval. When you set up a fundraiser the custome caan just click to have the cookbooks sent to them. There is also an option for you to apply to corporate to have a link (for a limited time) on the website.

corporate approval from Pampered Chef? Who do we contact for that?

chefmeg said:
corporate approval from Pampered Chef? Who do we contact for that?

When you set up the show on PWS as a fundraiser then you simply fill out the information about it on the right-hand box. They want to know the organizations website and the exact dates that the organization will want the links on their site. I believe you'll then get an email from HO approving the request. I'm not sure how they contact you if they don't approve the request.

HELP! I have confused myself!:eek: now that i have thought more about doing this fundraiser on my website, I think I may have confused myself! Let's say that I have someone order 2 cookbooks-how would thier donation work? Is there a place for them to enter that they are paying $10 for the book, plus whatever the direct s/h would be, plus tax and then the remainder is to go to the Food Bank? I just don't see this as being a positive thing for them..........

What is a Cookbook Fundraiser?

A Cookbook Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations, schools, and non-profits to raise money by selling customizable cookbooks filled with delicious recipes.

How does the Cookbook Fundraiser work?

First, the organization signs up for the program and receives a unique link to their online cookbook. Then, they can customize the cookbook by adding their own recipes or using pre-made recipes from Pampered Chef. The organization can then promote and sell the cookbooks to their supporters, earning a percentage of the sales as profit.

What is a PWS?

PWS stands for "Personal Website" and it is a website created by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase products, host virtual parties, and sell products directly to customers.

How does the PWS work with the Cookbook Fundraiser?

PWS can be used to promote and sell the Cookbook Fundraiser to a consultant's network of customers. Consultants can also offer personalized cookbooks to their customers by adding their own recipes and branding to the cookbooks.

Can anyone participate in the Cookbook Fundraiser?

Yes, the Cookbook Fundraiser is open to any organization, school, or non-profit looking to raise funds. Consultants can also use the program to support their own fundraising efforts for personal causes or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
vdellere
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
c00p