• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Successful Cookbook Fundraiser with These Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation discussed a cookbook fundraiser and how to conduct one. Some suggestions were to create a theme, reach out to networks for recipe submissions, design the cookbook, set a price and create an order form, promote the fundraiser, consider hosting a launch party, and keep track of orders and payments. It was also mentioned that typing in "cookbook fundraiser" in the files section will provide forms to use.
winklermom
Someone mentioned that they were doing a cookbook only fund raiser. I'm just wondering how to go about doing this? I've looked to see if there is an order form under the files, but haven't found anything. Any suggestions on how to conduct something like this is greatly appreciated.

I have heard that a long time ago, PC corporate had cookbook fundraisers. I'm very vague on this, but I think it was cookbooks at a reduced price for the organization but sold at full price to the customers. Don't know if they were instead of the current fundraiser format or in addition to it. I haven't heard of anyone offering their own kind of cookbook fundraiser these days.

If you type in "cookbook fundraiser" in the files section, it will give you forms to use. HTH

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
If you type in "cookbook fundraiser" in the files section, it will give you forms to use. HTH
Thanks! I was using "fund raiser" (two words instead of one) and it was coming up empty. Also, can anyone edit to remove the discontinued ones and add the new S/S '11 books?

Hi there! I've actually done a cookbook fundraiser before and it was a huge success. Here are some tips on how to go about it:1. Start by creating a theme for your cookbook. This could be based on a particular cuisine, a holiday theme, or even a collection of family recipes.2. Reach out to your network and ask for recipe submissions. You can also ask for permission to include any famous family recipes from friends and family.3. Once you have enough recipes, you can start designing the cookbook. There are many online tools and platforms that can help you create a professional-looking cookbook.4. Set a price for the cookbook and create an order form. You can either have physical order forms or create an online order form through your consultant website.5. Promote your cookbook fundraiser through social media, email, and word of mouth. You can also offer special incentives for bulk orders or early bird purchases.6. Consider hosting a launch party for the cookbook where you can showcase some of the recipes and sell copies of the book.7. Don't forget to keep track of orders and payments, and make sure to follow up with customers to ensure timely delivery of their cookbooks.I hope these tips help you get started on your cookbook fundraiser. Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Related to Host a Successful Cookbook Fundraiser with These Tips and Tricks

1. What is a "Cookbook Fund Raiser"?

A "Cookbook Fund Raiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help organizations and groups raise money by selling customized cookbooks filled with delicious recipes.

2. How does the "Cookbook Fund Raiser" work?

The organization or group will work with a Pampered Chef consultant to select recipes and design the cookbook. The consultant will also handle the ordering and delivery of the cookbooks. The organization or group can then sell the cookbooks at a profit to raise funds.

3. How much does it cost to participate in the "Cookbook Fund Raiser"?

The cost varies depending on the number of cookbooks ordered and the customization options chosen. However, there are no upfront costs for the organization or group. The cost of the cookbooks will be deducted from the profits made from the sales.

4. Can we include our own recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, you can include your own recipes in the cookbook, along with any Pampered Chef recipes you choose. You can also include photos and personal messages to make the cookbook unique to your organization.

5. How much profit can our organization or group make from the "Cookbook Fund Raiser"?

The profit margin for the "Cookbook Fund Raiser" varies depending on the number of cookbooks sold and the selling price. On average, organizations can make a profit of $5-10 per cookbook sold. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more specific information based on your organization's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
Replies
Views
tfinetwins
Replies
Views
pc_jessica