• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ms Fund Raiser- I'm Having Trouble Getting It Started

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of how to effectively manage time. The speakers discussed various techniques such as creating a schedule, setting priorities, and eliminating distractions. They also emphasized the importance of planning and being disciplined in order to make the most out of one's time. Overall, the conversation highlighted the key strategies for efficient time management.
ragschef
I'm doing a fund raiser for my mom and her MS group and I only have $200 in sales in 2 weeks. My schedule is not allowing me to do a fund raiser show, so its basically a catalog show and online show. How can I get the sales up and make this a successful FR for my mom? Any tips and suggestions will help out greatly, I'm sure. TIA...

I know people usually offer this for young groups (schools, etc), but how about a prize to the person who gets the most orders?

Remind everyone to send the link to your website to their friends and family!

1. How can I increase sales for my mom's MS fund raiser?

There are a few things you can do to increase sales for your mom's fund raiser. First, try reaching out to friends, family, and coworkers and ask them to spread the word about the fund raiser. You can also use social media platforms to promote the fund raiser and reach a wider audience. Additionally, consider offering incentives or rewards for those who make a purchase, such as a free gift or a discount on their next purchase.

2. What are some effective ways to advertise the fund raiser?

In addition to using social media and word of mouth, you can also create flyers or posters to hang up in local businesses or community centers. You can also reach out to local media outlets and see if they would be interested in featuring your fund raiser in a news segment or article.

3. Is there a way to make the online catalog show more engaging?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to make the online catalog show more engaging. You can create a Facebook event or group specifically for the fund raiser and post updates, photos, and videos to keep people interested. You can also offer virtual games or challenges with prizes to encourage participation.

4. How can I keep track of sales and donations?

There are many online tools and apps available that can help you track sales and donations for your fund raiser. Some popular options include Google Sheets, Trello, and Fundly. You can also create a spreadsheet or use a pen and paper to manually track sales and donations.

5. Are there any other tips or suggestions for a successful fund raiser?

In addition to the above, it's important to stay organized and have a clear plan for the fund raiser. Set specific goals and deadlines, and communicate them to potential customers. It's also important to regularly follow up with potential customers and thank them for their support. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help or delegate tasks to others who are willing to support your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • amand221
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kay Alderfer