• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Time Around This Block - I Think?

In summary, Help!! My daughter made the Jr. High Twirling team. This is the first year this school is haveing a Jr. High team. So here we are starting out with no uniforms or money and camp deposit is due in three weeks. I have talked to the coach and she says she would like to do a PC fundraiser. I gave her information in March -computer crashed and I lost the copies of everything I gave her. (yikes!) She has also put me and another mom (my co-Girl Scout leader for the past 6 years) in charge of fund raising. The down side is the girls can only have 2 per year. I was thinking to get around this to do it as a parent fund
Pam Barrett
Help!! My daughter made the Jr. High Twirling team. This is the first year this school is haveing a Jr. High team. So here we are starting out with no uniforms or money and camp deposit is due in three weeks. I have talked to the coach and she says she would like to do a PC fundraiser. I gave her information in March -computer crashed and I lost the copies of everything I gave her. (yikes!) She has also put me and another mom (my co-Girl Scout leader for the past 6 years) in charge of fund raising. The down side is the girls can only have 2 per year. I was thinking to get around this to do it as a parent fund raiser -since that is who is in charge of the money. I have to have everything together by next week to propose to the parents. I don't know if this will be a good thing to do or not. There are only 7 girls. The other thing that has been sugested is a car wash and a yard sale. But with a yard sale we have to compete with the High School girls (who are well established).

Here are some forms to get you back on track.

I hope they help!

Attachments

• Fundraiser Order form MOPS.doc
    37 KB · Views: 557
  • Pkt letter - MOPS.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Fundraiser $ breakdown w me.doc
    27 KB · Views: 528
Thanks so much for your help. I finally found the one I was looking for and edited for my uses in Re: how do you work YOUR fundraisers? It's the Nancy Jo Ryan Fundraising Tips. This one really breaks it down for those who are mentally drained by end of day or just at witts end.

Pam Barrett said:
Thanks so much for your help. I finally found the one I was looking for and edited for my uses in Re: how do you work YOUR fundraisers? It's the Nancy Jo Ryan Fundraising Tips. This one really breaks it down for those who are mentally drained by end of day or just at witts end.

Thanks for the tip.....going to have to read it tomorrow when my brain is working. Much luck with the fundraiser...fill us in on how it goes!

1. What is "1st Time Around This Block - I Think?"

"1st Time Around This Block - I Think" is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that helps you easily create perfect and consistent cuts of fruits and vegetables.

2. How does "1st Time Around This Block - I Think" work?

Simply place the fruit or vegetable on the cutting surface, hold down the top handle, and turn the base to create perfectly even slices or cubes.

3. What types of fruits and vegetables can I use with "1st Time Around This Block - I Think"?

You can use "1st Time Around This Block - I Think" with a variety of produce, including cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes, apples, and more.

4. Is "1st Time Around This Block - I Think" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "1st Time Around This Block - I Think" is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.

5. Can I adjust the thickness of the slices or cubes with "1st Time Around This Block - I Think"?

Yes, "1st Time Around This Block - I Think" has adjustable blades that allow you to customize the thickness of your cuts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • tvwalsh72