1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser 1st time around this block - I think?

1. Help!! My daughter made the Jr. High Twirling team. This is the first year this school is haveing a Jr. High team. So here we are starting out with no uniforms or money and camp deposit is due in three weeks. I have talked to the coach and she says she would like to do a PC fundraiser. I gave her information in March -computer crashed and I lost the copies of everything I gave her. (yikes!) She has also put me and another mom (my co-Girl Scout leader for the past 6 years) in charge of fund raising. The down side is the girls can only have 2 per year. I was thinking to get around this to do it as a parent fund raiser -since that is who is in charge of the money. I have to have everything together by next week to propose to the parents. I don't know if this will be a good thing to do or not. There are only 7 girls. The other thing that has been sugested is a car wash and a yard sale. But with a yard sale we have to compete with the High School girls (who are well established).

May 13, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Here are some forms to get you back on track.

I hope they help!

Attached Files:

4. Thanks so much for your help. I finally found the one I was looking for and edited for my uses in Re: how do you work YOUR fundraisers? It's the Nancy Jo Ryan Fundraising Tips. This one really breaks it down for those who are mentally drained by end of day or just at witts end.

May 13, 2009
  5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks for the tip.....going to have to read it tomorrow when my brain is working. Much luck with the fundraiser...fill us in on how it goes!

Have something to add?