• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Unique Fundraisers for Hwc That I Need Your Help With

In summary, Sarah is doing two fund raisers, a bra sale and a tool sale. The first fund raiser is for a breast cancer walk and the second fund raiser is for a relay for life. She is looking for help from people to donate gently used bras and retired Pampered Chef tools. If someone is interested in donating, they can email her at [email protected].
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I am doing two very unique fund raisers in the month of May that I need your help with. The first one is a Gently used bra sale. If you have any gently used bras that you would like to donate to this fund raiser please email me at [email protected] so I can send you my address to mail them to me. I will be selling these at a yard sale fund raiser for $2 each and all the money going to my Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk team. I am very involved with the walk and want to raise as much money as possible. I did this last year and raised about $500. The more bras I can get the better.

The second fund raiser I am doing is a gently used Pampered Chef tool sale. i know we all have tons of older products in our cupboards. If any of you would like to donate any items to this fund raiser that are retired please again email me at [email protected] With this fund raiser I will be letting people purchase items at a very good price. All this money will go to my Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk team. Please only donate items that have been retired because if they want new products they will have that option to purchase them if they want to place an order or if they want to host a show.

I appreciate any of your help with these two fund raisers. I am on the team to plan the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in my area and am so happy that Pampered Chef has a National Corporate team this year. I really want these fund raisers to be huge so I need some help with them. Thanks.

God Bless you!
Sarah Frederick

Sarah!! Awesome!! Thanks for doing this! I will let you know what I come across in my cupboards!

Both are absolutely wonderful ideas! I might have to use those! I have a friend that has just finished her bouts of chemo. Her hair is just starting to come back. She is only 36 with 2 kids.

How is your friend doing?

I am really passionate about raising money for breast cancer. I do a lot of work to raise money for this cause and am really active in planning the walk in my area and started to cry when I heard Pampered Chef was going to have a corporate team. This is going to be a great because it is going to allow more people to find out about the walk. This walk is a big deal but not many know about it. I was so excited about this.

Sarah, what awesome ideas!

I lost my MIL to breast cancer and my best friend is a almost 5 year survivor~!
I will clean out my PC cabinets, so email me your address where I can send [email protected]

I am so excited that I think my cluster is starting a Strides team ... so I may walk for the first time! In the past, I've helped out at Strides as a volunteer for the American Cancer Society!I'm a brand spankin' new consultant and am grateful not to have any outdated products ... and sad to say my bras are hardly gently used! Except for one that I MAY donate ... if I haven't pitched it! I HATE it because the girls slip out when I raise my arms!I am more passionate about Relay for Life than I am about Strides because I have known so many people who have had every other kind of cancer .... lymphoma, prostate, lung, the list goes on. I have pitched the following HWC fundraiser to my Relay people: If you hold a show between Feb. 15 and March 15 ... I will PERSONALLY donate my commission to YOUR team (or mine if you don't have one!) This is on top of anything your team gets for doing this as a fund-raiser. All I care about is having the HWC products to show at my HWC shows in May, when I plan to renew the offer.My donation is a tax deductible donation and I think it will speak volumes to people when they see I'm willing to put my MONEY where my MOUTH is!My Relay is in May ... when is Strides for you? Mine is in October.

For the last 4 years I have been a Team Captain and a Committee Member for our ACS Relay for Life here in Lincoln. My DH father passed away with lung cancer at the age of 59. So ACS is pretty close to our hearts. And I also donate part of my commission to the teams that want to do shows for ACS! :thumbup:

That is such a cool idea. I do the Avon Walk for BC each Oct. USually NYC but this year Im heading to Charlotte. I dont have any old PC stuff since Im fairly new (none of my stuff's been retired yet). I wish you the best.

You can post on the Yahoo group Freecycle or CraigsList.org for your bras. I wear mine until they fall apart so nothing here. Best wishes.

Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words on this fund raiser. I really appreciate it!

What are the two unique fundraisers for Hwc that you need help with?

The two unique fundraisers for Hwc that we need help with are the Hwc Cooking Party and the Hwc Online Party.

How does the Hwc Cooking Party fundraiser work?

The Hwc Cooking Party fundraiser works by hosting a cooking party where guests can purchase pampered chef products and a portion of the sales will go towards Hwc. The host will also receive free products based on the sales made at the party.

What is the benefit of hosting an Hwc Cooking Party?

The benefit of hosting an Hwc Cooking Party is not only supporting a great cause, but also receiving free products based on the sales made at the party. It's a fun and easy way to fundraise for Hwc.

How does the Hwc Online Party fundraiser work?

The Hwc Online Party fundraiser works by hosting a virtual party where guests can purchase pampered chef products online and a portion of the sales will go towards Hwc. The host will also receive free products based on the sales made at the party.

Can anyone participate in the Hwc fundraisers?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Hwc fundraisers. Whether you are a member of Hwc or a supporter of the cause, you can help by hosting an Hwc Cooking Party or Hwc Online Party and spreading the word to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sarahsellcm