• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drawing Slips Needed for Fundraiser - Can You Help?

In summary, the number of drawing slips needed for a fundraiser can vary and it's always better to have a few extra. The drawing slips can be customized with an organization's logo and are pre-printed with numbers for convenience. Different colors are available for different prize categories. A designated person or team should be responsible for collecting the drawing slips and selecting the winners, using a random number generator or manual draw for fairness.
amomoftwo
Does anyone have Drawing Slip that they can show me? I need them for a fund raiser and don't have time to order any. Please help....

If I am not mistaken there are some in the files section. If you put in the words drawing slips you should find some. Good luck with your fundraiser!

This is what I use.

Attachments

• Door_Prize_Slip[1].doc
    33 KB · Views: 313
thank you very much. Clairissa, I hope you don't mind if I use yours if I can't find anymore.

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out. I have a few different Drawing Slips that I can show you and you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Just let me know what type of fundraiser you're doing and I can help you select the perfect Drawing Slip. I know how important it is to have everything you need in a timely manner, so I'll do my best to make sure you have them as soon as possible. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Happy fundraising!

1. How many drawing slips do I need for my fundraiser?

The number of drawing slips needed for a fundraiser can vary depending on the number of attendees and the number of prizes being offered. We recommend having at least one drawing slip per attendee, but it's always better to have a few extra just in case.

2. Can I customize the drawing slips with our organization's logo?

Yes, our drawing slips can be customized with your organization's logo. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss customization options.

3. Are the drawing slips pre-printed with numbers or do I have to write them in?

The drawing slips are pre-printed with numbers for your convenience. This makes it easier to keep track of the entries and select winners.

4. Can you provide different colored drawing slips for different prize categories?

Yes, we offer drawing slips in a variety of colors. You can choose different colors for different prize categories to make it easier for attendees to enter for the prizes they are interested in.

5. How do I collect the drawing slips and choose the winners?

We recommend having a designated person or team responsible for collecting the drawing slips and selecting the winners. You can use a random number generator or draw the numbers manually to ensure fairness. Make sure to keep track of the winning numbers and contact the winners to claim their prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelleypchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered_terry
  • Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Suzy Englert