1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Need ideas for bookings from a multi vendor fundraiser - PLEASE

1. Elaine C

Elaine C Novice Member Gold Member

You are all so creative out there I hope you can help me. I am doing a multi vendor fund raiser at a fundraising event for a cause I really believe in (Rett Syndrome foundation). The main event is a horse show and the vendor area is another way to try and raise funds.

My calendar could really use some shows so I want to raise money for the group - but I would really like to add shows to my calendar. Any ideas out there?

I have been thinking of a few creative ways to add shows and raise funds - but would love to hear what you might suggest.

My very empty calendar thanks you!

Jun 2, 2009
  2. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Well, if I understand you correctly, you have a booth set up (are you donating money/product for having the booth or is it free?) If it's free, consider donating a product they can raffle off on the big day of their fundraiser. You could also donate $2.00 (or whatever amount you can afford) per show that is booked and held from that day (have a big calendar they can pick a date from right there with a money jar next to it and each time someone picks a date to book a show you can "drop your money into the money jar" to show your host you are committed to this fundraiser and it's a great visual, you can even "challenge" your host to match your funds:)

Just a few ideas. Of course you can always raffle off a "free show" to anyone that fills out the drawing slip.

Hope that helps.

Jun 3, 2009
  3. Elaine C

Elaine C Novice Member Gold Member

Thanks. It is free. The organiuzation will get the fund raiser percentage of any product sold -but because it is more of a booth set up instead of a typical show I wanted to make sure that I raised money - and was able to get bookings.

I am going to do a raffle and sell tickets for 1.00 with all money going to Rett Syndrome. I will have them fill out a drawing slip so I have follow up leads. I will also have first prizes of free kitchen shows. The grand prize being the raffle basket.

Also - I will offer donations on the spot for shows booked and I think a big calendar and money jar is a good visual. Thank you for that.

My calendar is pretty empty since I had surgery in March and did not work for about 4 weeks. I am feeling great and need to restart the business with a strong summer.

Elaine

Jun 4, 2009
Have something to add?