• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should You Display Products at a Preschool Fundraiser Event?

In summary, Tammy has the opportunity to work with her daughter's preschool to raise funds for activities. The event will be a 3 day event with tables set up for 3 vendors, including Tammy. She is concerned about leaving her products unsupervised and is considering making displays with pictures and leaving catalogs and brochures, or having someone else there to watch her products. Another vendor, Cathy, had a successful fundraiser at a public school by leaving her display set up for 5 days and having the school secretary help manage it. Tammy is now considering doing something similar and is asking for suggestions on what products to display.
3girls
Gold Member
I have the opportunity to work with my daughters preschool to help raise funds for activities. The group would like to do a 3 day event and have tables set up with 2 other vendors. I am told that I would not have to be there the whole time.

Any suggestions on what to put out to show. It is at a church. I am worried that some of my items will be taken.

I know to put out flyers and mini catalogs and my proposal to the guests, but should I put out product.

Help, really tied up in knots about this one.

Thank you ahead of time on your responses.

Tammy

Goals:
Building my team and growing my business
paying cash for my new $3000 fridge in 6 weeks

Will the other vendors be there the whole time? What are the times for the 3 days? Could you get clustermates to go in on this with you? Then you each could take a day and keep whatever sales/leads you get during your own shifts? I wouldn't be comfortable leaving my products unsupervised for any length of time. I'd either make displays with pictures and leave catalogs and brochures, or have someone else there to either watch my stuff or let a cluster mate have the other times.

Fantastic ideas....thanks so much. I definitely don't plan on leaving my items unattended.
There are about 80 families that attend this pre-school. my original proposal was just myself as the vendor...now they have added two others....

I did a fundraiser in a public school last May 2010 and left my display set up from Monday morning to Friday morning. Nothing was taken from the display and the secretary tidied up the table or refilled the paperwork when needed. I left an inventory sheet with the secretary after the display was set up and she answered any questions that needed to be answered or gave them my business card for further infomation. Closed the show just over $3000 with 4 bookings. The display was down the hall from her office so she was able to work but was there when some one needed her input. I had the HWC products and the my top 15 products on display.

Cathy...wonderful! I think that I might start putting that list together right now.....
do you remember what some of your top 15 were?Thank you!

Cathy pclady said:
I did a fundraiser......
.......the secretary tidied up the table or refilled the paperwork when needed. I left an inventory sheet with the secretary after the display was set up and she answered any questions that needed to be answered or gave them my business card for further information.

Did you recruit her????? ;):D To keep a display professional looking & "filled" for 5 days and making herself available to answer questions and/or hand out biz cards could be considered one of those 'flags' :D A $3000 fundraiser is fantastic - congrats to you and to have found someone willing to help you & the school achieve a common goal!

Cheers,
D.

Related to Should You Display Products at a Preschool Fundraiser Event?

What products are available for a preschool fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for a preschool fundraiser. Our top-selling products for fundraisers include our stoneware, cookware sets, and high-quality knives. We also have a selection of fun and useful gadgets for the kitchen that are great for parents and teachers alike.

How much can a preschool fundraiser with Pampered Chef earn?

The amount of money earned from a preschool fundraiser with Pampered Chef varies depending on the number of participants and the amount of sales. On average, our fundraisers earn 10-15% of their total sales for the organization. We also offer bonus incentives for reaching certain sales goals, which can increase the overall earnings for the fundraiser.

Is there a minimum order requirement for a preschool fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a preschool fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We want to make it easy for you to raise funds for your organization, so you can start with as little or as many orders as you'd like. We also offer free shipping on orders over $200, so encourage friends and family to combine their orders to reach this goal.

How long does it take to receive the products for a preschool fundraiser?

Once the fundraiser is complete and all orders are submitted, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for the products to be delivered. We strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, but shipping times may vary depending on your location. We recommend planning your fundraiser at least a month in advance to allow for enough time to receive and distribute the products.

Do you offer any support or resources for running a preschool fundraiser?

Yes, we provide a variety of resources to help make your preschool fundraiser a success. Our fundraising kits include tips for hosting a successful fundraiser, order forms, and product catalogs. We also have a dedicated fundraising support team that can answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the process. Additionally, we offer online training and marketing materials to help promote your fundraiser and reach more potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies