• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preschool Fundraiser: What Are the Details?

In summary, the speaker has booked a fundraiser for their daughter's preschool using the new spring catalog. They have questions about shipping, check payments, number of catalogs and order forms for each child, setting up the fundraiser online, and small prizes. They suggest having someone on site to be a PC liaison and having a culminating show to collect orders. They also recommend being visible in the school with a PC apron on.
tabailey
So I have finally booked a fundraiser for my daughter's preschool. They're looking for late February /early March. I'll probably use the new spring catalog to get as much interest as possible.

A few questions:
1) Where to be shipped? Probably the preschool (our church also)??

2) Who should people make checks out to? I DO NOT want to deal with bouncing checks from people I do not know. For the Sally Foster fundraiser this past fall we made checks payable to the preschool PTO. Should I do the same? Or other suggestions?

3) How many catalogs and order forms should each child receive? I'm thinking one catalog (there are 180 students) and five or six outside order forms.

4) How should the fundraiser be set up online? By each student's class? Or just by the general preschool name? How would an online order be attached to a certain student?

5) Suggestions on small prizes-- the preschool director does not like using prizes for fundraisers but I would like to give each child something who collects above a certain amount, and not do first place, second place, etc. If this fundraiser is successful, 1) it gives me a lot of DISNEY points and 2) it could lead to a lot of new business and hopefully repeat fundraisers with them in the future.

Thanks so much!
Tara
Going to Disney, Level 3 in '10

Suggestions...
1 - ship to whomever will sort the product. If you have space, it could be 12-16 boxes. Otherwise, be a friend to Preschool and be there the day boxes arrive to start sorting. Get some help - it takes a while!2 - to you. Part of being a consultant is caring for your customers enough to assist them in proper payment. The preschool PTO isn't doing the fundraiser, are they? If so, then you could do that. As customers write a check to you, though - they associate you with the product they'll be receiving... just a thought.3 - send mini catalogs with a sticker "Full Catalog Available At School or From Tara at 555-5555" home with each kid, and have stacks of regular catalogs stuffed with 5 order forms each available on PC recipe day (you bring in a recipe at the END of preschool for parents & toddlers to sample - something like tuxedo brownies or veggie racecars (carrot is car, olives are wheels, etc...)4 - setup the fundraiser online under First name: XYZ Last name: Preschool. Make up an order form ahead with that info on it.5 - small prizes could be things from a dollar store (that don't compete with PC products) or how about popcorn or helium balloons? Not lots of coin for big toddler rewards.I'd really suggest a culminating show to collect all orders and have a "final deadline". Also, you need someone on site who will be a PC liason. It could be you - as long as you don't foist yourself on staff or parents - just make yourself Very Visible (PC Apron on with catalogs & smile in the main hallway, holding door for other parents, etc.)Good luck; let us know how it goes!

good suggestions- I like the apron door holding mom image in the school :)

1. What types of products are available for the preschool fundraiser?

The preschool fundraiser offers a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware from Pampered Chef. These include items for baking, cooking, food prep, and serving.

2. How much profit does the preschool receive from the fundraiser?

The preschool will receive 20% of the total sales from the fundraiser. This can add up to a significant amount of funds to support the preschool's needs.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the fundraiser. Every purchase, no matter the size, will count towards the total sales and contribute to the preschool's profit.

4. How does the ordering and delivery process work?

Orders can be placed online or through paper order forms. Once the fundraiser is over, all orders will be combined and shipped directly to the preschool for distribution to the buyers. This makes it easy and convenient for everyone involved.

5. Are there any additional costs or fees associated with the fundraiser?

No, there are no additional costs or fees for the preschool to participate in the fundraiser. Pampered Chef covers all costs, including shipping and handling, so the preschool can maximize their profit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
erinhoward
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • kittychef