• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preschool Fundraiser Ordering Question

I have found that most people are more than happy to host if asked.I think what you are doing is great- personally call every customer and ask if they want to host.
erinhoward
I am doing a fundraiser for my daughter's preschool. There are 262 students so no way am I sending home regular catalogs, I am thinking I will send a flyer, an order form, and a mini-catalog home. I am going to encourage people to order from my website but I'm sure many will do paper order forms too.

The school actually did a fundraiser with another consultant last year but she moved out of state so I am doing it this year. The director said it went great, the only problem was that she got some order forms from students' friends or families and when the order came in she had no way of telling which student the order should go to, because it had the orderer's name only.

Do you think I should make a custom order form that has a prominent space for "Student's Name" on the top? Or do you have any other ideas on how to solve that problem?

Also, any suggestion for what I should include in the flyer? The guest special for March seems an obvious one, not sure what else. Does anybody have any flyers that would work as a starting point? I've done some searching in the forums and haven't found anything quite right yet, but I will keep looking.

Thanks!
Erin

If you aren't willing to do full catalogs, I would do a mini catalog with your flyer. I think you are missing a lot of people if you are relying on them to order online!! Definately put a spot for the child's name!! I do a fundraiser for my girl's school twice a year and this is a must!

Yes, I'm definitely doing mini-catalogs. I just can't afford to send 262 full catalogs!

Maybe you could ask if the school could help pay for the catalogs. I know it would be over $100 to order them but if each student even gets $10 in orders (and it's "earn money to Conference in March), you more than pay for them in the end. Another suggestion is to put several 1" binders at the school for people to see the full catalog with OOFs in it for orders.When I did the Gymnastics Club fundraiser last year, I asked for the parents to put in their child's name as the "Host" name since I put "Sonrise/" in the Host Name to start with for them. Although most all of them ignored me, I think it would have been more successful had there been a clearer understanding with everyone. Schedule at least one meeting and maybe two to get all the parents in, explaining how the fundraiser will work. Some people (especially older ones) do not like the internet and don't understand it. You could very well lose orders telling them to only order online or saying that is the only place to order from. Good luck!

Use the homemade OOF and change the 'Host Name' line to 'Student Name'

Also if you want to do the mini catalog thing, make sure you tell them they don't HAVE to order online, but they can view the entire catalog online. That way you don't loose the ones who don't trust the internet but you don't have to send out full catalogs.

I'm not telling them they can only order online - I am sending home a paper order form with the packet. But I am definitely trying to encourage online ordering, most people in this school demographic are very internet-savvy.I am rethinking the catalogs though - maybe I could manage to buy them.

What is the homemade OOF?

One other thing...maybe if u did use the full catalog maybe offer an extra incentive to the school or students and you will donate XXXX for every 10 catalogs (or something like that) that you reeive back.

Here's the order form I use for fundraisers.

I have a good form but I can't attach it here because it's excel and it won't let me! However, It has the student's name at the top and then I make note of it in the customer name when I add the order into P3! If you'd like the form I'd be happy to email it to you!

I am currently doing a fundraiser @ my daughters school and ran across the same thing. However I am using it as an opportunity to personally call them (to find out the child they ordered from), but also using it to ask them if they would like to host a show/join. I am a phone a phobe so it gives me the perfect excuse to call LOL

I am still trying to figure out the logistics of people ordering and keeping track both for which kid sold what, and then who that student is going to deliver that product to. What will the guest's receipt say? Will it be in their name or the student's?

I did a fundraiser for my Son's pre-k. I put a catalog, 5 order forms, information letter and pen in large manila envelope (I have personalized pens). I offered 10% of sales back from my commission + a toys-r-us gift card to the top 3 sellers (I did $15 each and a kid safe cutter + cut n' seal). School asked for 70 pkt. It was a lot up front in cost, but made it back in the end. I also put a sticker on the front and back of the envelope. Will try to attach them.

Attachments

• Faubion Preschool Fundraiser Letter.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 549
  • Faubion Preschool OUTSIDE ORDER FORM.doc
    75 KB · Views: 333
Won't let me upload the sticker files I have for the fundraiser.

Basically had a 2x4 sticker on the front about the toys-r-us gift card and one that had basic information on it. Sticker I put on the back side had a place to put total amount of $ enclosed, teacher name, and students name.

Most of my catalogs were returned in the envelope with the order forms and other materials. Can e-mail you the file if you'd like. I have word 07 so maybe that is why it wouldn't upload?

Got the files saved to word 97-03 and was able to attach.

I'd encourage you to do the full size catalog. You'll get better orders this way. Most of my 70 were returned in the large envelope with the orders.

Attachments

• Word 97-03 Doc - 2x4 label--Faubion Preschool Student Name Sticker.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Word 97-03 doc - 2x4 label--Faubion Preschool Pkt Sticker.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 267
Thank you for the stickers! I did decide to order the full-size catalogs after getting everybody's input!

1. How do I place an order for the preschool fundraiser?

To place an order for the preschool fundraiser, please reach out to the designated fundraiser coordinator at the preschool or contact our customer service team at [insert contact information]. They will be able to assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have.

2. What forms of payment do you accept for the fundraiser orders?

We accept all major forms of credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal, for fundraiser orders. If you prefer to pay with cash or check, please coordinate with the fundraiser coordinator at the preschool for alternative payment options.

3. How long will it take for my fundraiser order to arrive?

The delivery time for fundraiser orders may vary depending on the products ordered and the shipping address. Our standard processing time is 1-2 business days, and shipping can take an additional 3-5 business days. If you have any concerns about the delivery timeline, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I make changes to my fundraiser order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to fundraiser orders once they have been placed. This is to ensure timely processing and delivery of all orders. If you have any concerns or need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for further assistance.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for fundraiser orders?

Yes, we offer special discounted prices for fundraiser orders to help maximize the fundraising efforts for the preschool. Please reach out to the fundraiser coordinator at the preschool for more information on available discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • spirnat31