• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Letter to Send Out to Parents & Teachers

In summary, the conversation was about a parent organizing a fundraiser for their child's preschool class. They are planning to send catalogs and order forms home with students and teachers in order to collect orders from approximately 50 people. The parent is looking for sample letters to explain the fundraiser and its benefits, and is also considering including flyers and a recipe in the mailings.
spirnat31
I'm doing a fundraiser for my sons preschool class. The teacher has talked about sending home catlogs with fellow teachers and students to collect orders. Probably around 50 people including teachers & students.

I need to put in a letter thanking them and explaining everything to them and was wondering if anybody had any samples? I dont need a letter asking people to have a fundraiser cause I already have that...I just need a letter explaining what it is and the benefits and stuff that I can send with some catalogs and outside order forms.

I was also thinking of including some of the flyers for holiday gift ideas and maybe a recipe as well. Any other ideas on what to include in the envelope?

Thanks!!
Samantha

Dear Preschool Parents and Teachers, We are excited to announce that our preschool class is hosting a fundraiser! This is an excellent opportunity for us to raise money for our school, as well as for our families to purchase special items that will make wonderful holiday gifts. With your help, we can make this event a great success. Included in your packet are catalogs with a selection of gifts, along with order forms to fill out and return. Please take some time to look through the catalogs and consider ordering something for yourself or as a gift. All orders will be due no later than [INSERT DATE], so please be sure to submit your orders in a timely manner. In addition to the catalogs, we have included some flyers with special holiday gift ideas and a recipe card for you to try. We hope that you enjoy these extras and find them helpful for your holiday preparations. Your support for our fundraiser is greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping us to make this a successful event! Sincerely, pampered chef consultant

Dear Friends and Family, I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you on behalf of my son's preschool class. As you may know, our school relies on fundraising to support various activities and programs for our students. This year, we are excited to launch our annual fundraiser and we would greatly appreciate your support. We have partnered with a reputable company that offers a wide variety of products, perfect for holiday gifts or everyday essentials. By participating in this fundraiser, you not only get to enjoy great products, but you also contribute to the enrichment of our children's education. We have enclosed a catalog and outside order form for your convenience. We kindly ask that you share the catalog with your friends, family, and colleagues. Every purchase made through our fundraiser will directly benefit our school and our students. In addition to the catalog, we have also included some flyers with holiday gift ideas and a delicious recipe for you to try. We hope you enjoy them! Thank you in advance for your support. Your contribution means a lot to us and we are grateful for your generosity. If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year! Sincerely, Samantha

1. Can you provide a template for a letter to send out to parents and teachers?

Yes, we have a pre-made template for a letter to send out to parents and teachers. It includes all the necessary information and can be easily customized to fit your specific needs. You can find the template on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

2. What information should be included in the letter?

The letter should include the purpose of the communication, such as an upcoming event or important announcement. It should also include any relevant dates, times, and locations, as well as instructions on how parents and teachers can be involved or participate. It's also important to include contact information for any questions or concerns.

3. How can we ensure that all parents and teachers receive the letter?

We recommend sending the letter via email to all parents and teachers, as well as posting it on the school's website or sending a physical copy home with students. You can also ask teachers to distribute the letter during parent-teacher conferences or send it home with students in their backpacks.

4. Is it necessary to send a letter to both parents and teachers?

It depends on the purpose of the letter. If the communication is relevant to both parents and teachers, then it is recommended to send it to both. However, if the letter is specific to one group, then it can be sent to only that group.

5. Can the letter be translated into different languages?

Yes, we offer translation services for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to request a translated version of the letter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • ckmom002