• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preschool Fundraiser - How to Handle

In summary, it is best to set a minimum goal of $100 in orders per family for the preschool fundraiser, while also encouraging them to collect as many orders as possible. Involving the kids in the process can also make it more fun and engaging for everyone involved.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
The preschool where I teach has agreed to a fundraiser for Feb! I have copies of letters posted here and am going to work on this over the weekend here. I need advice. Each family will be getting a catalog and order forms. Should I ask them to try to collect at least $100 in orders - (or more???)
Or should I as them to collect 5 orders? Know where I am coming from? The kids are too little to sell obviously, so it is up to the parents and they can certainly all collect orders at work. How would you handle this?

I would go with asking for at least 5 orders per family
it just sounds less than $100

Or maybe not ask for anything as far as that goes? Im just trying to get as much out of this for the school as possible, without offending the parents.

maybe state it as-for example "if each family collects 5 orders the school could receive X $$'s
i would somehow encourage them to collect orders
same as you do w/ hosts- give them a reason why

Hi there! Congratulations on your preschool's upcoming fundraiser! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worked with many schools and organizations in their fundraising efforts. In my experience, it is best to set a minimum goal for each family, rather than a specific number of orders. This allows for flexibility and takes into account each family's individual circumstances. I would recommend setting a goal of at least $100 in orders per family, but also encouraging them to collect as many orders as they can. This way, families can aim for the $100 minimum, but also have the opportunity to exceed it if they are able to. You could also consider offering incentives or prizes for families who surpass the $100 goal. As for the kids not being able to sell, I suggest involving them in the process by having them create artwork or decorations for the catalog or order forms. This will make them feel included and excited about the fundraiser. I hope this helps and best of luck with your fundraiser!

Related to Preschool Fundraiser - How to Handle

What is a preschool fundraiser?

A preschool fundraiser is an event or campaign where the preschool community raises money for a specific cause or purpose. This could include selling products, hosting an event, or collecting donations.

How do I handle a preschool fundraiser?

Handling a preschool fundraiser involves organizing and promoting the event, managing the sales or donations, and ensuring all funds are collected and accounted for. It is important to have a clear plan and delegate tasks to different individuals or committees to ensure a successful fundraiser.

What are some popular products for a preschool fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are great for preschool fundraisers, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Our top selling items for preschool fundraisers include our Quick Cooker, Stoneware Collection, and Seasoning Mixes.

How can I get parents and students involved in the fundraiser?

To get parents and students involved in a preschool fundraiser, it is important to communicate the purpose and goals of the event, and offer incentives for participation. This could include prizes for top sellers or a percentage of sales going towards a specific cause that is meaningful to the preschool community.

What is the best way to promote a preschool fundraiser?

The best way to promote a preschool fundraiser is through various channels, such as social media, email, flyers, and word of mouth. It is also helpful to have a strong message and visual representation of the cause or purpose of the fundraiser to attract potential supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
erinhoward
  • smilesarepriceless