• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Church Members Support Our Preschool Fundraiser?

In summary, Keri clinched a fundraiser at her church for her preschool. She will direct church members to her website or to see her for more information. She also provides a summary of the conversation, including that Chris Manion is also very involved in her church and her PC business has flourished.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I've clinched a fundraiser for the preschool where I teach - which is at my church - and they've agreed to let me put something in next Sunday's bulletin, inviting church members to purchase and help out our preschool. I'm going to direct them to my website or to see me. Definitely saying something about family time - meals together etc....

Good Luck!I just got my first FR! Here are some items that were given to me. Hope they help you. Don't have specific "sales pitch" but maybe you can gather something from here. :)

Attachments

• Fundraising Tips.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Fundraising OOF.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 287
  • fundraising flyer.doc
    668.5 KB · Views: 309
  • cover sheet.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 285
  • chairperson letter.doc
    36 KB · Views: 218
Thanks Keri - those are great! I'll use bits and pieces for my letter to the parents to go in each packet - but what I'm really looking for on this thread is something small - like an ad - announcing the fundraiser for the bulletin and inviting church members to shop. Has to be short - but get their attention!!!

What is their goal? What is the money being used for? Start with: "Help the kids get...."

How about the ad generator? It has some beautiful options!

Good Idea KD - I have yet to check that out! thanks!

Doris Christopher was very active at her church, a strong Lutheran, and many of her initial customers were church members, I am sure. Step one - soft sell! "put your checkbooks away" I am here to show you some amazing tools, and teach you some food tips to help you get out of the kitchen and spend more time with your family. Of course if you want to purchase anything, I can help you with that, but I am not here to "sell you" on our products - actually, they sell themselves!

Chris Manion who is #5 in the company or something is also very involved in her church and says - as she has made time for God in her life each day, her PC business has flourished!

Go in peace! God Bless You!

Related to How Can Church Members Support Our Preschool Fundraiser?

1. How do I come up with creative wording for my Pampered Chef party invitations?

One tip is to think about the theme or purpose of your party and use language that reflects that. You can also browse through our pre-made party invitation templates for inspiration or use a thesaurus to find alternative words for common phrases.

2. I'm not sure what to say in my host's opening remarks. Can you provide some suggestions?

First, thank your guests for attending and introduce yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, briefly explain the purpose of the party and the benefits of hosting one. You can also share your own personal experience with Pampered Chef and why you love the products.

3. How can I make my product descriptions more compelling?

Highlight the unique features and benefits of each product, and use descriptive language to paint a picture for your guests. You can also share personal anecdotes or testimonials from satisfied customers to add credibility to your descriptions.

4. I'm having trouble coming up with fun and catchy names for my Pampered Chef recipes. Any tips?

Try to incorporate puns or wordplay into the names, or use descriptive words that make the dish sound delicious. You can also ask for suggestions from friends or family, or look for inspiration on recipe websites or social media.

5. How do I effectively promote my Pampered Chef business on social media without being too salesy?

A great way to promote your business on social media is by sharing helpful tips, recipe ideas, or product demonstrations. You can also engage with your followers by asking for their input or opinions, and offer special discounts or promotions to your followers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • khollein