• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Church Fundraiser Proposal - Does This Sound Okay?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser to raise funds for the church's new building and kitchen supplies. The consultant offers to donate her commission and explains the potential benefits, including free products and cash earnings, for the church. There is a discussion about how much commission can be earned and the consultant clarifies that it will be a cooking show. Both parties are excited about the idea and see it as an opportunity to give back and possibly gain new customers.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
My church is purchasing a new building and is hoping to be in there by March, we will need all new kitchen supplies. I'm hoping to do an end of February fundraiser for them. Does this sound okay?Dear _______________,My main job during the week is to be a consultant with The Pampered Chef. In existence since 1980, The Pampered Chef is a well known, respected, and loved company that offers high quality kitchen tools. As a consultant, I have the joy of providing frugal, time saving techniques and products to families and organizations of all sizes. It would be an honor to serve our church with a fundraiser to raise needed funds and provide high quality kitchen tools for our new space! Through The Pampered Chef and the donation of my commission, we will earn the following:
* Approximately 20% of all product sales in FREE product for our new kitchen
* 25% of all product sales in cash to use toward other needs
* PLUS a 40-60% discount on all products in the catalog
* PLUS 5% of the sales of any future shows booked off of the fundraiser. I propose that we do an end of February fundraiser (greater selection of 60% off items including our lifetime guarantee cookware and forged cutlery knife block set) using a church needs list from which people can purchase while shopping for their own kitchens. It would be ideal to hold a collection of shows during a 1-2 week period, offering people an opportunity to see and use products before purchasing, but we could also simply do an online only fundraiser. Either way, I will set up the fundraiser show on my website so anyone in the U.S. can support us by viewing and ordering from the full online catalog.I am so excited about this, I anticipate that it will be a fun and very successful way to provide for much of our new kitchen’s needs.Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions or if I can be of further assistance. Thank you!

Last edited:
I am not sure you can offer 20% in free product and 25% in cash- if you do it as a fundraiser they get up to 15% of the total sales. If you donate your commission of 15% they can earn a total of 30%. That doesn't leave you anything.
If you do it as a cooking show they can earn the 20% in free products- but that doesn't give cash- and your commission is only 20% so I guess I don't see how you could do both?

imalearba4 said:
I am not sure you can offer 20% in free product and 25% in cash- if you do it as a fundraiser they get up to 15% of the total sales. If you donate your commission of 15% they can earn a total of 30%. That doesn't leave you anything.
If you do it as a cooking show they can earn the 20% in free products- but that doesn't give cash- and your commission is only 20% so I guess I don't see how you could do both?

It's my understanding that it will be a cooking show. And consultants can earn more than 20% commission based on monthly sales AND leadership status.

I love the idea!

Yes, I would be donating all of my commission. I figure it's the least I can do to help with our amazing new space. My thought about fundraisers typically is that I don't need to make a profit, but use them as an opportunity to give back and meet new customers. I do however leave some room for the cost of catalogs and other materials. This would be my first church kitchen fundraiser.

I also donate all of my commison for fundraisers. I don't like making a profit from someone that needs the money more than I do. It also helps me get bookings.

1. Can we customize the products offered in the fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable fundraiser options. You can choose from a variety of products and create your own unique fundraising package.

2. How much profit will our church make from this fundraiser?

The profit percentage varies depending on the total sales of the fundraiser. However, on average, churches typically make between 15-20% profit from Pampered Chef fundraisers.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers. You can sell as much or as little as you'd like.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Everything is provided to you at no cost.

5. How long will it take for the products to be delivered?

The delivery time for products may vary, but on average, it takes 2-3 weeks for products to be delivered after the fundraiser ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • tvanhowling