• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my Youth Group fundraiser a success?

In summary, some unique and profitable fundraising ideas for youth groups include hosting a bake sale, selling homemade crafts, organizing a car wash, holding a talent show, and hosting a silent auction. You can involve the community in your youth group fundraiser by reaching out to local businesses for sponsorships or donations, promoting your event on social media and in local newspapers, and inviting community members to attend and participate in the fundraiser. While there may be some restrictions on certain products in your area, generally you can sell a variety of items for your youth group fundraiser. To make your youth group fundraiser more fun and engaging, you can incorporate games, contests, and raffles into the event and have a theme for the fundraiser. To ensure the safety and success of
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser with my friends' Youth Group on Wednesday. She sent over 100 invitations to Youth Group parents, and a blurb about the FR has been in the church bulletin the last 3 Sundays.

She is planning to have certain people bring food, and I will make the Mandarin Pasta Salad in advance before the event. It is scheduled from 7-9 pm. I know I have read on here about people who only use a potato or zucchini for their demonstration. Can you direct me to where the thread is about that, or give me some pointers on how/what product to demonstrate?

What other things should I do during the 2 hour event? I am scared to death I will be just standing there and no one will come to my table. There is a Mary Kaye consultant who will be there as well. We are giving away little door prize gifts about every 15 minutes, so we hope that will get people moving around as well.

Thanks for your advice - it is always so good!!

The thread about using a potato or zucchini for a demonstration can be found here: https://www.thrivingcandlebusiness....-a-potato-or-zucchini-to-demonstrate-candles/. Aside from demonstrating your product, you should also focus on engaging with your audience. Have a few conversation starters prepared in advance to make it easier to start conversations with people. You could also prepare some sample products that you can give away as small gifts. That will help get people to your table and make them more likely to buy your product. Finally, be sure to have a good display set up with information about your product, prices, and any special offers you may be running. This will make it easier for people to make a purchase. Good luck!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great fundraiser planned with lots of promotion and activities. As for the demonstration, I remember reading about using a potato or zucchini as a tool for product demonstrations on a thread about creative ways to market products. I believe it was in the "Marketing and Sales" section of the forum. You can try searching for keywords like "product demonstration" or "creative marketing" to see if you can find the specific thread.In terms of what else you can do during the event, I would suggest having some interactive activities or games at your table to engage people. For example, you could have a guessing game where people have to guess the number of items in a jar to win a prize, or a trivia game related to your product. This will not only attract people to your table, but also give them a chance to learn more about your product in a fun way.You can also have some product samples available for people to try and offer special discounts or promotions for those who make a purchase at the event. This will give people an incentive to come to your table and potentially make a purchase.Lastly, don't be afraid to reach out to people and invite them to your table. Don't just wait for them to come to you. You can approach people and offer them a sample or tell them about your product. And remember, even if not everyone comes to your table, the fact that your product is being promoted and talked about at the event is still a win. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What are some unique and profitable fundraising ideas for youth groups?

Some unique and profitable fundraising ideas for youth groups include hosting a bake sale, selling homemade crafts, organizing a car wash, holding a talent show, and hosting a silent auction.

2. How can we involve the community in our youth group fundraiser?

You can involve the community in your youth group fundraiser by reaching out to local businesses for sponsorships or donations, promoting your event on social media and in local newspapers, and inviting community members to attend and participate in the fundraiser.

3. Are there any restrictions on what types of products we can sell for our youth group fundraiser?

While there may be some restrictions on certain products in your area, generally you can sell a variety of items for your youth group fundraiser. Popular products include kitchen tools, food items, and home goods.

4. How can we make our youth group fundraiser more fun and engaging for participants?

To make your youth group fundraiser more fun and engaging, you can incorporate games, contests, and raffles into the event. Additionally, you can have a theme for the fundraiser and encourage participants to dress up or decorate their booths accordingly.

5. How can we ensure the safety and success of our youth group fundraiser?

To ensure the safety and success of your youth group fundraiser, be sure to have adult supervision at all times, follow proper food handling and safety guidelines, and have a backup plan in case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. It is also important to set realistic fundraising goals and promote the event effectively to ensure a successful turnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies