• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Reach Our Fundraising Goal? $3200 Raised with Local Church Youth Group!

In summary, Deb entered all the orders for a FR she was doing with a local church youth group. The youth pastor and Deb went to high school together and Deb grew up in that church. Deb made 100 packets with 1 catalog each and other info and had them available at their Parent Meeting at the end of August. Deb had no idea how many were taken and how many students were participating. Deb emailed the youth pastor about 2 weeks later to see how things were going and she never heard back from her. Deb picked up the orders from her late last week and the sales are $3293.50!!!
chefkathy
I just entered all the orders for a FR I was doing with a local church youth group. The youth pastor and I went to high school together and I grew up in that church. We did a FR together (I solicited her for it) back in the spring of 07 that was ~$1800. She called me again this summer and wanted to do another one.

I made 100 packets with 1 catalog each (so $50 in catalogs) and other info (spent $50 on copies WITH our discount!!!) and had them available at their Parent Meeting at the end of August. I had no idea how many were taken and how many students were participating. I emailed the youth pastor about 2 weeks later to see how things were going and I never heard back from her.

I picked up the orders from her late last week (with about 20 leftover catalogs) but had no idea how much it might be. I figured any orders would be great--didn't really have any expectations.

I finally finished inputting all 54 orders this afternoon and the sales are $3293.50!!! Wahoo! I've made my expenses back plus some.

I had a couple cancellations/reschedules this month, so this really helps. :)

That is AWESOME!! What a huge success!!!

Way to go Deb! I'm proud of you!!!!!! :party:

WOW!!! I am in shock, what a great job!

Congrats... what a nice surprise!

awesome! What a nice surprise too

That is amazing!! WOW!! What a great story! Thanks for sharing. I always think of Fundraisers as a waste of time and $$, thanks for the reminder that they can pay off.

Congrats! That was a great surprise!!! Too bad it's not SAT month, right? ;)

That rocks! What a nice surprise!

way to go Debbie!

AWESOME DEB!!! You so deserve it! You have had a very trying year to say the least!

1. What is the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser all about?

The Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser is a fundraising program organized by Pampered Chef to help individuals, groups, and organizations raise funds for a cause. With this program, you can earn up to $3200 or more in just two weeks!

2. How does the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser work?

The Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser is a simple and effective way to raise funds. You will receive a fundraising kit with catalogs, order forms, and all the necessary information to get started. You can then share the catalogs with your friends, family, and community, and collect orders. Pampered Chef handles the order processing and shipping, and you earn a percentage of the sales as profit.

3. How much profit can I earn from the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser?

You can earn up to $3200 or more in just two weeks with the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser. The exact amount will depend on the number of orders you collect and the products sold. The more orders you collect, the more profit you can earn.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees to participate in the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees to participate in the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides the fundraising kit and handles all the order processing and shipping. You only need to collect orders and promote the fundraiser to earn a profit.

5. Can anyone participate in the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser. It is open to individuals, groups, and organizations of all sizes. Whether you are raising funds for a school, sports team, church, or personal cause, the Wahoo!! $3200 Fundraiser can help you reach your fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkitty
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tvanhowling