• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Fundraiser Flop: A Disappointing Result of Only $145 in Orders

In summary, the speaker's first cooking show was a fundraiser for a church group. Unfortunately, only one person besides the committee members showed up and the total orders amounted to $145. The speaker is optimistic that they will still reach their goal of $150 with additional orders from the church tomorrow. Despite the flop, the show itself was successful and received positive feedback. The speaker is discouraged but still encourages others not to give up on fundraising and to keep trying different approaches.
luvmypomeranian
My first ever cooking show was a fundraiser today. It was for a group at a church. Only 1 person showed up besides the 4 committee members that are from the group. All total with outside orders we got $145 in orders. I left it open and some of the ladies from the group were going to take the catalogs to church tomorrow and one person said her mother definately wanted to place an order but couldnt make it today.

So at least I am confident we'll get the $150 to at least submit it! But as far as money for the group....not much.

Let's just say that fundraisers a lot of work, and after this one that flopped....I don't think I will volunteer to do anymore.

Forgot to add....the show part went really well and the people that did come loved my recipe!

Don't give up hope yet...leave your show open for a few days and call or ask some of the people invited if they would like to order..You may be suprised.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Successful fundraisers are all about motivated people. There's only so much you can do.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your first cooking show didn't turn out as successful as you had hoped. Fundraisers can definitely be a lot of work, but don't let this one discourage you from doing more in the future. Sometimes it just takes a bit of trial and error to figure out what works best for a specific group or organization. I'm glad to hear that you were still able to get some orders and hopefully the additional orders from the church tomorrow will help reach your goal. Remember, every little bit counts and it's always great to support a good cause. Keep up the great work and don't give up on fundraising completely. Best of luck with your future cooking shows!

What is "Fundraiser Flop Today"?

"Fundraiser Flop Today" is a fundraising event where we partner with organizations to help them raise money for their cause. We provide high-quality kitchen products and host a cooking show, with a portion of the sales going towards the organization's fundraising goals.

How does the fundraising process work?

First, the organization signs up to host a "Fundraiser Flop Today" event. Our consultant will work with them to set a date and plan the event. On the day of the event, the consultant will host a cooking show and showcase our products. The organization will receive a portion of the sales made during the event to put towards their fundraising goals.

Can anyone host a "Fundraiser Flop Today" event?

Yes, anyone can host a "Fundraiser Flop Today" event. We have worked with schools, sports teams, non-profit organizations, and more. It is a great way to raise money for any cause while also promoting the use of high-quality kitchen products.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Fundraiser Flop Today" event?

Hosting a "Fundraiser Flop Today" event not only helps organizations reach their fundraising goals but also provides an opportunity for individuals to learn about and purchase high-quality kitchen products. Additionally, our events are fun and interactive, making them a great way to bring people together for a good cause.

How can I sign up to host a "Fundraiser Flop Today" event?

If you are interested in hosting a "Fundraiser Flop Today" event, you can contact us through our website or reach out to one of our consultants. We will work with you to schedule a date and plan the event to ensure its success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCTE2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • accooks13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
accooks13
  • kam