• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Cooking Show- Theme- Recognize Mother's for Md

In summary, the woman is organizing a Mother's Day event for the moms that attend her church and she was approached to do a presentation. She is unsure if it will be a selling show because the church cannot do direct sales. She is thinking of hosting it with the products displayed and any hands-on people want to do. There will also be a drawing for a prize.
accooks13
Hey ladies,

I just got approached to do a presentation for a church org. and thought it'd be nice for our Mom's group, those Mom's to come and get some yummy treats in recognition of our Moms for Mother's Day.

Here's the thing:

I need a recipe and possibly one to feed 30-40 people - maxing out there I hope- any ideas?

Plus, doing it as a fundraiser and any proceeds will go to those people in Japan. Thing is I can't really set it up as a selling show, and have to do any orders on the side- since it's a church affiliation, they can't do anything with direct sales. First, I told her she could host and get the benefits, then; I told her about the fundraiser to generate any sales.

Just gonna do the presentation with the products displayed, and any hands-on people want to do. Anyways, I'm not sure I'll may make any sales; since I won't be able to do the folders with order forms/catalogs. People will be able to place orders on the side with me though; and if our products sell themselves; hoping to get some.

Still, I will be doing a drawing with the drawing slips; to do a prize- so I should still get everyone's information; as if at a vendor event to call them later on and see if they want to order or setup a show.

Let me know what you ladies think.

I was thinking of Strawberry Leche Trifle (I think it's called) since I got Trifle bowl recently- but is that enough to feed 30-40people?

Thanks.:chef:

accooks13 said:
I was thinking of Strawberry Leche Trifle (I think it's called) since I got Trifle bowl recently- but is that enough to feed 30-40people?

The Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches Trifle is amazing! I'm not sure that it will feed that many if that's the only thing being offered. You could get a couple of blocks of cream cheese and pour one of our sauces (Raspberry Habanero, etc.) over it and have some crackers to go with it. That's a quick and easy thing and it always a hit for me.

My first question would by why you can't take orders because it's a church? Is it something that the church itself does not want to do on their property? If so, would one of the ladies in the church be willing to host it in their home?

Thanks for the tips. I checked on Tres Leches Stw. Trifle and says like 16 servings, looked thru some SB for some apps. and such of 24-36 servings. Thanks for the tip on cream cheese, and raspberry sauce...sounds good.

Also, thought about mango confetti salsa.

The woman organizes activities for the church, and has an open play in basement 2x week. She likes to do different activities for families that attend, and specials for holidays. She asked if I would do a presentation and have it be for the Moms that come, for Mother's Day special event. When I mentioned I'd place her as host with any orders, she kinda stepped in w/not being able to present as a direct selling show, because they were a church. So, I suggested the fundraiser idea. She liked that idea but said if woman wanted to order anything, they could do it over to the side with me not directing in front of everyone.

Not entirely sure why though. I've been to other churches play groups, and they have hosted their own gold parties, and baby product parties. ???

Just figure I could get some leads and keep positive that people will want to purchase from seeing products.

1. What is a Fundraiser Cooking Show?

A Fundraiser Cooking Show is a fun and interactive event where a Pampered Chef consultant will come to your event and demonstrate how to use our products to create delicious meals. As a bonus, a portion of the sales from the event will go towards your chosen fundraiser!

2. How do I host a Fundraiser Cooking Show?

To host a Fundraiser Cooking Show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. You will also need to choose a fundraiser to support and invite guests to attend the event. The consultant will handle the rest, including providing recipes, product demonstrations, and taking orders.

3. What is the theme for the Mother's Day Fundraiser Cooking Show?

The theme for the Mother's Day Fundraiser Cooking Show is "Recognizing Mothers for Mother's Day." This means that the recipes and products featured will be perfect for spoiling and celebrating the special moms in your life.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for the Mother's Day Fundraiser Cooking Show?

Yes, there will be special offers and discounts available for the Mother's Day Fundraiser Cooking Show. Our consultant will be happy to share the details with you during the event. Additionally, a portion of the sales from the event will go towards your chosen fundraiser, making it a great opportunity to support a good cause while also getting great deals on Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I customize the recipes and products for the Mother's Day Fundraiser Cooking Show?

Yes, our consultant will work with you to customize the recipes and products featured in the Mother's Day Fundraiser Cooking Show to fit your preferences and dietary needs. Just let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies