• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could The Pampered Chef Help Boost Our Youth Football Fundraiser?

In summary, the youth football league is trying to get started and one of SIL's is head of the fundraising committee. She was at my house the other day saying how the families are getting tapped out and how they are using the same orders over and over. I was thinking that I could use the HWC order forms and sell just those products with a discount on shipping. If the sales are high, we could do regular fundraising guidelines; if sales are just so so, we could use it as a regular show.
buckeyefan08
We are trying to get a youth football league started in my community and one of SIL's is head of the fundraising committe (sp?) She was at my house the other day saying how it's the same families giving over and over and they are getting tapped out. I was thinking that I could use the HWC order forms and sell just those products with a discount on shipping. (my little contribution) If the sales are high we could do regular fundraiser guidelines. If sales are just so so we could use it as a regular show and use the FPV to put together a a basket to raffle off.

What do you think?
I haven't called her yet but I'd like to call tonight. I thought we could run it through the Month of April, close it on May 1st. That way if we do the raffle we could wrap it up before school is over. (First week in June)

Bumping...
Any thoughts or tips? Can I buy a GC with FPV?

What's a GC?I'd consider the following for your basket, besides the FPV ....• Stuff on your supply order. Things like season's best, mini whippers, scrapers, stuff like that
• SUPER cheap stuff from the outlet ... they had cookbooks and towels that were less than $4.Also ... do a search of PC Lotto ... that will help bump up your sales.Good luck!

GC is Gift Certificate.GCs cannot be purchased with FPV on a show, or with host discount of any type. Past hosts also cannot use their past host discount when they redeem them. It's detailed on pages 2 and 3 of the policies.

Thanks Ladies!

If you do a fundraiser, I would offer the full catalog. You may find sales alot better by doing it this way.

I just finished a fundraiser for our local National Young Leaders group.
What I did was a 60%/40% fundrasier.

I gave the kids 100 raffle ticket each (7students) and had them sell a chance to win a Shopping spree with the Pampered Chef. The student who sold the most tickets got a gift card of their choice for $20 and the winning parents got the host special. If a parent booked a show with me I gave the group an extra $10. I also set up the "show" online and with every order they got an extra $5

We live in a small town and for the past 6 years I have raise over $40,000 for our local schools and selling raffle tickets is the easiest amd fastes way to raise some quick $.

I gave back over $300 to the group and someone won a $140 shopping spree. The commission from this fundraiser/show went to cover my cost for tickets,envelopes and gift cards. I'll do it again next year. The kids had fun and the parents liked it and they didn't have to do another bake sale, but know some of them have better items to bake with :)

Good luck on the fundraiser

Did you make the $300 back or was that your personal contribution? I'm confused.

we sold about $500 dollars worth of tickets and $300 of it went back to the group. THen I used the rest for the shopping spree that one of the ticket buyers won. Then for each party or online order i gave that back to them.
I put this in as a show with the winner as the host of the show and let them shop. I then put the parent who's child brought in the most money as the cohost and then the outside orders were added to the show total. I added in the free product total for the winner so they got even a better savings.

I hope that helps.

Related to Could The Pampered Chef Help Boost Our Youth Football Fundraiser?

1. What is the purpose of the Youth Football/Hwc Fundraiser?

The Youth Football/Hwc Fundraiser is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support youth football programs and the HWC (Helping Women & Children) organization. It aims to raise funds to provide resources and opportunities for children and families in need.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

There are several ways to participate in the Youth Football/Hwc Fundraiser. You can attend the event and purchase products from Pampered Chef, volunteer your time to help organize the fundraiser, or make a direct donation to the cause.

3. Are there any special products or deals available for the fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products specifically for the Youth Football/Hwc Fundraiser. These products are marked with a special logo and a portion of the proceeds from their sales will go towards the fundraiser.

4. Can I get a tax deduction for my donations to the fundraiser?

Yes, donations made directly to the HWC organization through the Youth Football/Hwc Fundraiser are tax-deductible. Please consult with a tax professional for more information on how to claim your deduction.

5. How will the funds raised be used for youth football programs and the HWC organization?

The funds raised from the Youth Football/Hwc Fundraiser will be distributed to local youth football programs and the HWC organization. These funds will be used to provide resources, equipment, and support for youth football teams, as well as to support the HWC's mission of helping women and children in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nurs115
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies