• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheerleading/Football Fundraiser

In summary, Karlene is setting up a PC fundraiser to benefit a 6th grade boy who has terminal cancer. She is distributing flyers/order forms to each school in her district and hopes that at least 10% of the families will participate. She is also raising money to go on the 8th grade boy's trip.
pamperedcheermom
I've been asked by my daughter's cheerleading coach to do a PC fundraiser for the squad. :thumbup: It will also be for the football team. My daughter is on Gra-Y but I'll be doing Small Fry and PeeWee squads as well. My recruiter's son is on the football team so she'll be helping with the FR.

Is there anything anyone can recommend before we get started. Today is 9/19 and the season is over around mid-Oct. How long do you usually run the FR? We need to get the money earned in time to help with the costs of the year-end banquet. I wasn't sure if we should promote the cookbooks for $10 this month since the FR won't end until Oct. If they order a cookbook and expect to pay $10, will they get it for $10 since the FR won't be submitted until Oct? :cool: I didn't think it worked like that but wanted to find out. I know there will be some who order the cookbooks but I don't want to be stuck paying the rest of it because the show won't be submitted until Oct. How do we handle that?

Also, have any of you done a FR with someone? Do we split the names of the parents in half and I handle my part and my recruiter handles her part? We'll split the commission at the end. We never see the other squads and don't know the parents but we can get a list from the coaches.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!:balloon:

You can sell the cookbooks for $10 each as long as the show is dated for September. (You have until Oct 31st to turn in Sept. Shows).

For how to split it - the most logical way to me would be to split it as Cheerleaders and Players. You handle the cheerleaders, and the player's mom handles the football players.

fundraisershere is what I am doing with a huge school district (HS, middle, 3 elementaries, 1 kindergarten bldg, and one pre-school bldg. Just finished distributing 4,200 flyer/order forms to each school this morning, and it is officially launched...It is being run to benefit a 6th grade boy in the district who has terminal cancer. We are hoping at least 10% of the families will participate. You can see the details of how it is being run through my hand out...the order form was printed on oned side and the info sheet on the other. I got a print company to donate all printing cost...they added their donation info on the bottom of flyer when they printed them (you don't see that here)
hope these help.
I just got another one today for an 8th grade group (about 175 students) who are raising $$ to go on their 8th grade trip..doing the same similiar thing.

Attachments

• davids letter.doc
    36 KB · Views: 296
  • order form latest.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 362
Karlene that is a great set-up! I hope that the fundraiser turns a major profit for the boy! Good luck!

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on taking on this fundraiser for your daughter's cheerleading squad and the football team. Fundraisers are a great way to support teams and organizations while also sharing the amazing products that Pampered Chef has to offer. To answer your questions, it's best to run the fundraiser for about 2-3 weeks to give everyone enough time to place their orders. As for the cookbooks, you can definitely promote them for $10 this month and honor that price for anyone who orders during the fundraiser. When submitting the show in October, you can include the difference in price for the cookbooks as a separate "fundraiser discount" on the order form. This way, you won't have to pay for the difference out of pocket. In terms of splitting the names of the parents, it's up to you and your recruiter to decide how you want to handle it. You can either split the names in half and each handle your own part, or you can work together to reach out to all the parents. Either way, make sure to communicate and keep each other updated on orders and payments. One suggestion I have is to offer a special incentive for those who place orders during the fundraiser. This could be a free product or a discount on their next order. This will help encourage more people to participate and support the cause. I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. How does the cheerleading/football fundraiser work?

The cheerleading/football fundraiser works by selling Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools and cookware, to family, friends, and community members. A portion of the sales will go towards supporting the cheerleading or football team.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with this fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will depend on the number of sales and the profit percentage agreed upon with the Pampered Chef consultant. Typically, fundraisers can generate a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

3. Are there any upfront costs or fees to participate in the fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees to participate in the fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials and support for the fundraiser. The team will only need to promote and sell the products.

4. What types of products are available for the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. The consultant will work with the team to select the best products for the fundraiser.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser can vary, but typically it lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives enough time for the team to promote and sell the products and for the orders to be processed and delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies