• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Product Fundraiser and How Does it Work?

In summary, the "Product" Fundraiser offers a variety of products from the Pampered Chef collection, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. It works by having a host organize a party or event where guests can purchase these products, with a percentage of the sales being donated to a chosen cause or organization. Anyone can participate as a host or guest, and the amount of money raised depends on the number of sales and the percentage donated. Typically, the fundraiser lasts for 2-3 weeks and our consultants work closely with the host to determine the best timeline.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I looked and didn't see anything. Of course, I only went back a couple of pages.

I am getting ready to revise and send a letter I found in files here to offer a fundraiser. The letter says there are two different types of fundraisers: The Classic, and the "Product." I understand how the organization's receipt of 10-15% is calculated for a Classic FR, pretty much, but this letter says that for a "Product" FR, the organization receives 40% of total sales. How does this work? I'm assuming it's not submitted as a FR to HO, but as a regular Cooking or Catalog show. If so, I'll only receive 20% commission. Does this mean I'd give up my whole commission, plus pay out of pocket, or am I missing something?

Also, if I understand correctly, the "Product" FR means only select items are offered, such as cookbooks, right?

TIA!

That's an old document. There used to be a cookbook FR with FR-only books, and a product FR with a small selection of products available. Those were eliminated several years ago for the current one, which runs just like a regular cooking show except that the organization gets a check instead of a host getting benefits.

Great! Thank you! Yes, I did notice the doc was dated 2005, but didn't realize it's obsolete. It's ok, I deleted that info and sent a revised version.

I appreciate your help.

1. What products are offered in the "Product" Fundraiser?

The "Product" Fundraiser offers a variety of products from our Pampered Chef collection, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. We also offer special bundles and packages that are exclusive to the fundraiser.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by having a host organize a party or event where guests can purchase Pampered Chef products. A percentage of the sales will then be donated to the chosen cause or organization. Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and support to make the fundraiser a success.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Product" Fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser as a host or a guest. We encourage individuals, schools, churches, and other organizations to take part in our fundraising program to support their causes.

4. How much money can be raised through the "Product" Fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through the fundraiser depends on the number of sales and the percentage donated by Pampered Chef. On average, our fundraisers raise around $500-$1000, but some have raised even more!

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser can vary, but typically it lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives enough time for the host to promote the event, collect orders, and for us to process and ship the products. Our consultants will work closely with the host to determine the best timeline for the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kam