• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does the $3 from HO work for fundraiser bookings?

In summary, Lisa is trying to get bookings for her upcoming fundraiser but is having difficulty getting people to respond. She offers an extra $25 for bookings held and submitted, and if someone books within 6 months, she will pay them.
lisacb77
How does the $3 from HO work? Is it sent when the show is held or at the close of the FR?

I have 7 potential bookings on a FR set to close Thursday (wanted 2 days of cushion) and can't get the leads to get in touch w/me to set tentative dates or even months. I wanted to just put them in PP with dates for now but didn't want to cheat HO if they fall through...but if the payment doesn't come until the show is held, I would want to do that so the nonprofit doesn't lose out.

Thanks,

They are added to the total of the HO check and sent with the fundraiser. I believe it is just the honor system who actually holds a show and who doesn't.

Thanks Gillian! I will only enter the ones I feel strong about booking then I think. I promised the charity $10 though...wanted the other $7 to come from me.

I guess if I get a booking 3 months from now that menitions the FR, I will just do the $10 from my pocket. It would be worth it for that and a write off too!

You are just a wealth of knowledge today :D

Make sure you say something about "if you are considering booking in the next 6 months, please pencil something in now so the charity gets credit for the booking". That way you will have them "penciled in" to a tentative date, and the charity will get the money. With you covering the $7 it might be expensive right now, but it will pay off with that many people committed. Also, if the people try to back out later, you could let them know that you personally put money towards the charity for their booking and you would really appreciate them at least having a catalog show! Good luck Lisa!!

P.S. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge comment! Please, please, please don't pay $10 for a booking UNLESS THEY PICK A DATE!! Let them know that is the "policy" and they have no choice but to comply!

To encourage bookings at fundraisers I offer extra $$ for any booking HELD AND SUBMITTED. The extra $$ comes from me in the form of a check to the organization after I close the show booked from the fundraiser. The amount depends on the sales of the booked show. I used to give $2 per $100 but didn't have a lot of takers (some but not a lot) so now I offer $25 for a $300 show; $50 for a $600 show and $100 for a $1000 show with a minimum of $10 for a qualified show. I know that's a lot but I probably wouldn't have made the contact (and future bookings from them) without the fundraiser and people love to give to their charity and get a shopping spree at the same time. It has increased bookings from fundraisers and they also get that money from PC for the booking.

Thanks for the tips Beth.

Gill, I did try to use that with some follow-up messages today. Did get a response from one that she just can't commit right now. Tried to see if she'd want to commit to at least a certain month...but no response (had to email as I couldn't get her on the phone).

Right on Beth...that is what I put in the info for the FR...that they would get the $10 when the show was held and submitted. So I guess the only risk I run is that if I have some tentatives book and cancel, but I guess that just means HO gave a little extra to the org. I'm sure that's never happened LOL.

The other risk is if I do get a booking from a lead there in 3 mos, I would end up paying the whole $10. I just don't feel honest in putting in a light tentative for this like I would a regular show since HO is kicking in. But if I get an unexpected booking, the donation is worth it!

I have really got to follow-up with the committee chair tomorrow on a date...need to get at least hers in!

What is a fundraiser booking?

A fundraiser booking is a special type of party where a host can raise money for a cause or organization by hosting a virtual or in-person Pampered Chef party. A percentage of the sales from the party will be donated to the chosen cause or organization.

How do I book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process of setting up a party and choosing a cause to support.

What percentage of the sales will be donated to the cause?

The percentage of sales donated to the cause varies by consultant and may also depend on the total sales of the party. On average, consultants donate anywhere from 10-20% of the total sales to the chosen cause.

Can I choose any cause or organization for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose any cause or organization that is important to you. This could be a local charity, school, sports team, or any other nonprofit organization. Your consultant will work with you to ensure that the chosen cause is eligible for the fundraiser.

Can I earn rewards or host benefits with a fundraiser booking?

Yes, as the host of a fundraiser booking, you can still earn rewards and host benefits based on the total sales of the party. Your consultant will be able to provide more information about the specific rewards and benefits available for fundraiser parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg