• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Host a Pampered Chef Fundraiser? Here's How!

In summary, you will need to get the main supporters involved, try and get children involved, and have the fundraiser in a large room. You can make a lot of money by doing a two night show.
chefanne
Gold Member
I would appreciate your help. My hairdresser wants me to write up a proposal for a fundraiser for her exchange club.
I never heard of such a thing. So do I just give her the flyer or does someone here have a flyer that would explain how it works, etc A proposal sounds so formal!
At this point she doesn't even know whose home or where it will be held. I tried asking because I would like it to be local, since I work full time too.
I know I have found wonderful help here, so thank you ahead of time.

proposal ideasI think you're going to have to come up with this yourself. I'm attaching some things that you can shift around - maybe make them make sense for you.

Attachments

• Cookbook%20Fundraiser%20-%20School%20Letter[1].doc
    784.5 KB · Views: 451
  • FR FactSheet.doc
    84 KB · Views: 364
  • FR letter sample.doc
    28 KB · Views: 315
  • GirlScout Attention with grid.doc
    365.5 KB · Views: 328
  • GirlScoutfact sheet demo.doc
    83.5 KB · Views: 336
another idea I found; format as you wish:Have a Pampered Chef FundraiserI love being able to give my hostesses free products, but I think the fundraiser aspect of The Pampered Chef is also very rewarding! In November the Starlight Children's Foundation received $3,527.35 from Pampered Chef! If you get enough people involved, this can be a great money maker!!!You and I both want this to be a success, so here are a few key ways to turn your kitchen show into a major fundraiser!First get all the main supporters involved by giving them outside order forms and catalogs (I'll give you) and asking them to get as many as they can, try for 3-5 per person. Then if there are children in the organization, send letters to their parents asking them to come to a show and bring two or three people with them.I can arrange to come out 2 nights in a row in case some guests, who can't go to one show, can go to the other, or if they come to the first and like it, they can bring or send someone else to the second. If we arrange this second evening, a minimum of 10 confirmations must be attendingHave the fundraiser in a large room that will fit however many you expect to attend.A good turnout would be 15-20 each night, or 30 or more for one night. Let me give you
a basic equation of what your organization can earn by doing a two night show:Night 1: 15 people average spending is $65 per person = sales of $975.
Night 2: 20 people average spending $65 per person = sales of $1300.
Outside orders: 20 orders average spending $65 per order = sales of $1300
Total sales = $3,575
Organization gets $536.25!Now say you can get a just a little more out and really encourage them to take advantage of stocking their kitchens while helping your organization:Night 1: 35 people average spending is $80 per person = sales of $2,800.
Night 2: 45 people average spending $80 per person = sales of $3,600.
Outside orders: 45 orders average spending $80 per order = sales of $3,600.
Total sales = $10,000.00
Organization gets $1,500.00!That is a nice chunk of change! Of course that is goal to be at and maybe it will be, but don't get discouraged if your organization isn’t large enough to bring out that many guests. You may be surprised to see that more people will spend more money if they know that money is going to a charity. A Friday – Saturday would be great combination for a two day show! Most people don't have to go to
work the next day, and Friday is most people's payday. Having Friday night and Saturday afternoon would help guests who work crazy shifts. Lets work together to make our fundraiser the best it can be!

1. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including virtual parties, in-person cooking shows, and catalog fundraisers. We also have options for individual sales and online fundraising events.

2. How does the fundraising process work with Pampered Chef?

The fundraising process with Pampered Chef is simple and straightforward. First, you will need to fill out a fundraiser proposal form on our website. Once approved, you will receive a unique fundraising link to share with your supporters. For each sale made through that link, your organization will earn a percentage of the profits.

3. Can we customize the products for our fundraiser?

Yes, we offer customization options for our products. You can choose from a variety of kitchen tools and products to create a unique fundraising catalog for your organization. You can also add your logo or message to select products for an additional fee.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees for using Pampered Chef for a fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for using Pampered Chef for a fundraiser. We provide all the materials and support needed for a successful fundraiser at no cost to you. Your organization will only pay for the products sold through your unique fundraising link.

5. How do we receive the funds raised through our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

After your fundraiser is complete, we will process the orders and send a check to your organization for the total amount earned. You will also have the option to receive the funds electronically through PayPal if preferred.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Suzy Englert