• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proposal Letter for Local Homeschool Basketball Team Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation discusses a local homeschool basketball team that is potentially interested in doing a fundraiser, but they need a proposal letter. The letter should include the cost, profit, and details of the fundraiser, such as what items would be sold.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so I have a local homeschool basketball team that is potentially intersted in doing a fundraiser but they need a propsal letter of what it would entail, the cost, the profit, and details like this in writing prfereably all in one document I am kind of at a loss and I thought I had seen someones proposal letter in here for a school but cant find it anywhere can someone help me,

Pampered Chef 88: I thought you were looking at wanting to get married :) lol Sorry, I am already taken for the past 30 years.

lol nope I got the mariage proposal 2 years ago from my husband and I already have 1kid and another on the way lol so now that I have that one down Im moving on to other proposals :)

This is what I ended up with. I hope it does the job I also attached a file that I had found on here listing why to do a pampered chef fundraiser. I already sent it (I was on a tight deadline) but I would appreciate your input for future proposals.

Attachments

• Proposal_for_the_Defenders[1]Pampered Chef.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 476
I looked at it very quickly, and it looks good. I would change all the "woulds" to "wills" (Players will collect orders...), as it sounds more assumptive and positive. In the paragraph about the percentages, it should be "than," not "then."

Hope that helps. :)

Thank you every little thing helps. Im pregnant and I get so excited when something that I write actually makes some sense.

I hope someone can open this. I don't know why my files have been troublesome to open lately! LOL!

Helps to attach. lol!

Attachments

• generic%20fundraiser%20offer[1].doc
    675 KB · Views: 827
Laura,
Can I borrow your letter? Simple and to the point...love it! Can we use Pampered Chef logo? I started 1/31 and still going through the training.
Thanks,
Leah

1. What is the purpose of the proposal letter?

The purpose of the proposal letter is to request support and donations from local businesses and individuals for a fundraising event to benefit the local homeschool basketball team. The funds raised will go towards team expenses such as uniforms, equipment, and travel costs.

2. Who should the proposal letter be addressed to?

The proposal letter should be addressed to local businesses and individuals who may be interested in supporting the homeschool basketball team. This can include local sports stores, restaurants, community organizations, and individuals who have shown interest in supporting youth sports in the past.

3. What information should be included in the proposal letter?

The proposal letter should include a brief introduction of the homeschool basketball team, the purpose of the fundraising event, and how the funds will be used to benefit the team. It should also include specific details about the event, such as the date, location, and activities planned. Additionally, the letter should provide clear instructions on how to donate or become a sponsor.

4. How can businesses and individuals support the fundraiser?

Businesses and individuals can support the fundraiser by making a monetary donation, donating items or services for a raffle or auction, or becoming a sponsor for the event. They can also support by spreading the word about the event and encouraging others to attend or donate.

5. Is there a deadline for donations and sponsorships?

Yes, there is a deadline for donations and sponsorships. The proposal letter should clearly state the deadline for donations and sponsorships in order to allow enough time to plan and organize the event. It is recommended to set the deadline at least a few weeks before the event to allow time to collect and organize all donations and sponsorships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • koima