• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Hosts Get Booking Bonus for Fundraisers?

In summary, hosts can earn a booking bonus for fundraisers through the Pampered Chef Host Rewards program. The booking bonus varies depending on the total sales and can range from 10% to 15%. Fundraisers count towards the host's rewards points, which can be redeemed for free products and discounts. However, the booking bonus cannot be combined with other host rewards. Hosts can redeem their booking bonus through their personal Pampered Chef account and use it towards their own purchases or receive it in cash.
pamperedbecky
I don't know why I'm having a brain fart on this. This situation hasn't come along in a while and I forget. One of my hosts from this weekend (a regular Cooking Show) will likely have a booking from someone wanting to do an online fundraiser. It'll be an official FR for her son's baseball team. Does my host get the booking benefit on that FR? I'm drawing a blank!!

Yes, she will be able to purchase that month's host special through the fundraiser.

I know the person gets the fundraiser benefits (the higher percentage) but I don't remember about the host. Thanks!

1. Do hosts receive a booking bonus for fundraisers?

Yes, hosts can earn a booking bonus for fundraisers through the Pampered Chef Host Rewards program.

2. How much is the booking bonus for fundraisers?

The booking bonus for fundraisers varies depending on the total sales at the fundraiser. It can range from 10% to 15% of the total sales.

3. Do fundraisers count towards the host's rewards points?

Yes, fundraisers count towards the host's rewards points, which can be redeemed for free products and discounts.

4. Can the booking bonus be combined with other host rewards?

Unfortunately, the booking bonus for fundraisers cannot be combined with other host rewards, such as free product credit or half-price items.

5. How can hosts redeem their booking bonus for fundraisers?

Hosts can redeem their booking bonus for fundraisers through their personal Pampered Chef account. They can choose to receive the bonus in cash or use it towards their own purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
Wildfire