• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Host Special: A Guide for Fundraiser Chairpersons | Becky

In summary, the "Unlocking the Host Special" guide is a resource created by Pampered Chef for fundraiser chairpersons. It offers tips, strategies, and step-by-step instructions for successfully hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef products. By hosting a fundraiser, you can earn free and discounted products, support a good cause, and access exclusive host specials and rewards. To unlock the host special, you need to follow the steps outlined in the guide and meet the minimum sales requirement, which varies depending on the current promotion. You can also customize the host special for your fundraiser by choosing specific products. The guide provides tips on how to select the best products to increase sales.
Becky0216
Can the chairperson from a fundraiser get the host special from shows booked off the FR?
I am closing a show from that FR today and wanted to make sure I have everything right.
Thanks
Becky

No, for fundraisers the organization gets $3.00 for each booking rather than a host getting "past host benefits" for bookings.She can get the host special for the fundraiser though.

ok thank you. I was thinking that was how it went, but wanted to be sure.

I had a fundraiser several years ago and the chairperson of the fundraiser was allowed to get the 60% off host special but that was all.

:confused:

:chef:

Yes, they can get the host special at the fund-raiser, but not from the shows booked off of the fund-raiser, if I understand correctly.

jbachen said:
Yes, they can get the host special at the fund-raiser, but not from the shows booked off of the fund-raiser, if I understand correctly.

Yes, that is exactly right.

Becky asked about the bookings OFF of the fundraiser and the answer is no to those. ...just on the current show only...

I was just summing up to alleviate Teresa's confusion! :) But I am glad I got it right!

What is the "Unlocking the Host Special" guide?

The "Unlocking the Host Special" guide is a resource created by Pampered Chef specifically for fundraiser chairpersons like yourself. It provides tips, strategies, and step-by-step instructions on how to successfully host a fundraiser using Pampered Chef products.

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef offers several benefits, including earning free and discounted products, supporting a good cause, and having access to exclusive host specials and rewards. It's also an easy and fun way to raise money for your organization or cause.

How can I unlock the host special for my fundraiser?

To unlock the host special, you will need to follow the steps outlined in the "Unlocking the Host Special" guide. This includes setting up a party link, inviting guests, and meeting the minimum sales requirement. Once these steps are completed, you will be eligible to receive the host special.

What is the minimum sales requirement for unlocking the host special?

The minimum sales requirement for unlocking the host special varies depending on the current promotion. It will be clearly stated in the "Unlocking the Host Special" guide, along with tips and strategies on how to reach the goal. If you have any questions or need assistance, our Pampered Chef consultants are here to help.

Can I customize the host special for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the host special for your fundraiser by choosing the products you want to include in the special. This is a great way to make the special more appealing to your guests and increase sales. Our "Unlocking the Host Special" guide provides tips on how to select the best products for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies