• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the previous host get the host special from a FR?

In summary, "Previous Host Fr Booked From" refers to a former host who has booked a party or event with a consultant within a specific time frame, typically 12-18 months. Online parties also count towards this qualification. As a "Previous Host Fr Booked From", you may receive special discounts, free products, or other rewards when booking another party with a Pampered Chef consultant. However, hosting a party with a different consultant does not qualify as a "Previous Host Fr Booked From".
Flamingo
Gold Member
Does the previous host get the host special from a FR??????:confused:

Yea!!!! Thanks she will be so happy.....

1. What is "Previous Host Fr Booked From"?

"Previous Host Fr Booked From" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a former host who has booked a party or event with a consultant within a specific time frame.

2. How far back does the "Previous Host Fr Booked From" time frame go?

The "Previous Host Fr Booked From" time frame typically goes back 12-18 months, depending on the consultant's individual booking practices.

3. Can I still qualify as a "Previous Host Fr Booked From" if I only hosted an online party?

Yes, online parties count towards the "Previous Host Fr Booked From" qualifications as long as they were booked within the designated time frame.

4. What benefits do I receive as a "Previous Host Fr Booked From"?

As a "Previous Host Fr Booked From", you may be eligible for special discounts, free products, or other rewards when you book another party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I still be considered a "Previous Host Fr Booked From" if I hosted a party with a different consultant?

No, in order to be considered a "Previous Host Fr Booked From", you must have hosted a party or event with the specific consultant you are currently booking with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedbecky