• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Question About Host Special.

In summary, the host special for this month is the Ultimate Outdoor Grilling Set, which includes a grill pan, BBQ seasoning, and a BBQ brush. To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. Unfortunately, the host special for each month is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, you can always choose to use your host credits towards any other Pampered Chef products you desire. The host special is only available for the current month and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a special offer exclusively for our hosts as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.
Becky0216
I just did a FR that was booked from a cooking show. Is that previous host able to order the host special from the FR as well? I am not sure because of the host benefits not counting for a FR.
TIA
Becky

Yes, they should be able to do that. Any shows booked from the FR, however, would NOT work that way. The organizer could not order the host special (as a "past host") since the FR receives $3 for each booking instead.

ok, that makes sense. Thank you

well maybe a bit more difficult. I just realized she book a FR through her own cooking show. So I am assuming she can't get 2 host specials

Becky0216 said:
well maybe a bit more difficult. I just realized she book a FR through her own cooking show. So I am assuming she can't get 2 host specials

She can, but she has to put in 2 separate orders - one as the host of the FR, and one as the past host. So, she would be paying shipping twice....

Oh really? I would have thought she wouldn't be able to at all. That is good news though. Thanks

becky - how did your fundraiser end up going???

Meghan... Not very good at all. I put an update on the FR section. Go check it out. I am still trying to make it better by calling all of the guests to see if they wanted to order...

1. What is the host special for this month?

The host special for this month is the Ultimate Outdoor Grilling Set, which includes a grill pan, BBQ seasoning, and a BBQ brush.

2. How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party.

3. Can I choose a different host special if I don't want the one for this month?

Unfortunately, the host special for each month is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, you can always choose to use your host credits towards any other Pampered Chef products you desire.

4. How long is the host special available for?

The host special is only available for the current month. Once the month is over, a new host special will be announced for the following month.

5. Can I combine the host special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a special offer exclusively for our hosts as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies