• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked a Fundraiser at a Show Does Host Get Anything?

In summary, the host of your fundraiser can get the 60% off special only. She also gets the host special from the fundraiser month.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I have never done a fundraiser but got one from a girl at one of my shows. Does the host of my show the fundraiser was booked from get anything like she would if it was a show booked?

I don't think so since money is being donated to the organization, but I could be wrong on that.

Yes, the host can get the 60% off special only.

Oh, I was thinking if someone booked, the fundraiser host wouldn't get anything at the booked show because of the booking benefit... sorry!

kaseydee said:
I have never done a fundraiser but got one from a girl at one of my shows. Does the host of my show the fundraiser was booked from get anything like she would if it was a show booked?

The host of your fundraiser gets to take advantage of the Host Special! It's a little gift for the organization of the event.

If I understand your question completely, you are wondering about the PAST host? If the "fundraiser" host booked off of the original host's party, then yes, the original host can get the Host Special as well! So both of them can get the Host Special! HTH~

If I read the policy correctly, the organizer/ "host" can get one booking benfit from all the shows booked....meaning she can get the past host benefit once from her choice of the shows booked. She also gets the host special from the fundraiser month.

I just went back and read the policy and boy was I wrong! Sorry! No booking benefit for host! Please accept my apologies for misinforming!!:eek:

Yes, the booking benefit still applies to the original host. She can get the host special as a guest.The fundraiser chairperson can also purchase the host special. However, she is NOT eligible for any booking benefits if shows are booked from the fundraiser. Instead, PC donates $3 for each booking.

One thing to add. I just did a fundraiser and couldn't figure out (well at least for an hour) why the guest sales were more than the commission-able sales. I knew that I didn't get commission on the sales of the host special, but there was still a difference.

Turns out that when you have your host (organizer) and the past host order the host special, both of those amounts count in the guest sales. So when you are looking to see if your fundraiser is meeting the $150 minimum or the $600 level for increased %, look at the guest sales number, and encourage the host specials to be used.

Hope that makes sense.

1. What benefits does the host receive for booking a fundraiser at a show?

As a host, you will receive 10% of the total sales from your fundraiser in free product credit. You will also have the opportunity to purchase one of our exclusive host specials at a discounted price.

2. How much do I have to sell in order to qualify for the host benefits?

In order to qualify for the host benefits, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales from your fundraiser. This can be a combination of orders from your guests and your own personal purchases.

3. Can the host benefits be combined with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the host benefits cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn our regular host rewards in addition to the fundraiser benefits.

4. Is there a limit to how much free product credit the host can earn?

There is no limit to how much free product credit the host can earn from the fundraiser. The more successful your fundraiser is, the more free product you will receive!

5. How long does it take for the host benefits to be processed and received?

The host benefits will be processed and sent out within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser has been completed. You will receive an email notification once your free product credit is available to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies