• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraiser Vs. Other Fundraiser

In summary, Tara shares that the percentage offered by PC is very low compared to other fundraiser companies, but they offer a guarantee on their products. She also offers a $3 per booking fee, a $3 per class incentive, and $100 in free items to the highest selling kid in the class or school. Debbie shares that Usborne Books, GTG, and MK are all set up pretty much the same as PC. They offer a hostess benefits/profit gets cut to 15%, and the consultant's commission gets cut to 15%. They also offer a guarantee on their products, a lower price range than other companies, and a variety of products priced lower than $5.00, $10.00, or $25.
ChefTara
How does the PC fundraisers differ from other FR in terms of what the organization can earn? I think 10-15% is really low. How do we stack up against Mary Kay and other fundraisers? Anyone know? I have a meeting with an owner of a competitive cheerleading gym next week and they are currently doing a MK fundraiser. How can I sell him on a PC fundraiser for later in the year?:confused:

Tara

I just did a HWC fundraiser with a friend of mine who does Gormet to Go (she also just signed as a consultant for PC) and anyway...GTG gives 50%, but that is 50% of $4 food mixes...that's only $2 a product, I think the total was $64 for the ACS and she sold roughly 34 mixes. Now, I sold $645 in products (only 11 orders) and at 15% that was $99. So, just because it's "only" 15% doesn't mean that the amount will be low. I would rather have 15% of a 50.00 item than 50% of a $4 item. I don't know about MK...but that is my 2 cents on fundraisers in general.

Here are some things to sayWhen it comes to fundraisers, the percentage offered by PC is very low compared to other fundraiser companies (candy, gift wrap, knick nacks, etc), BUT....
They way I try to market these fundraisers is by letting these people know that with a PC fundraiser they are purchasing an item they will be using for years to come, plus a guarantee on all of our products!
We also have so many products priced lower than $5.00, $10.00, or $25.00 so that anyone can order and help their organization out no matter what type of budget they have.
Many times people order from kids at school to help them out but honestly who would pay $10 for a calendar or $10 for a tin of popcorn or candy. And that's cheap items I am listing as an example. Some of those fundraiser catalogs are expensive and for items that aren't practical.
PC fundraisers also offer $3 per booking and in return hosts who book a show walk away with hundreds of dollars in FREE items. There is something for everyone in our catalogs. These items make great gifts for any occasion and they will have a PC consultant always available to take their orders!!
I also offer incentives to the highest selling kid in the class or school and hopefully you will enlarge your circle of hosts!!
Debbie

Usborne
ChefTara said:
How do we stack up against Mary Kay and other fundraisers? Anyone know?

The only one I know for sure is Usborne Books. They're set up pretty much the same as us...the hostess benefits/profit gets cut to 15%, and the consultant's commission get's cut to 15%.

That's the thing that upsets me. Our regular Hosts earn about 25%, then we earn 20% or more. That equals out to 45%. When you combine how much the organization gets and how much we get, that totals 30%...somethings not right about that.

That's really the only thing that perturbs about TPC, and I choose to not talk about fundraisers. I've done a couple, but always end up giving away what little percentage I make. I may be limiting myself, I know, but it's a sticking point with me.

There have been some neat "alternative" ideas, like selling the small batter bowls already filled with goodies that liked and I may try this fall. We'll see.

HTH

P.S. I'm looking for the batter bowl idea right now...

Great ideas!!Hey Nikked,

Those are some great ideas!! I love the Gift certificate Fundraiser. The Classic batter bowl idea is great too.

The raffle idea is great. Selling tickets is a great way to make money!

I would also try a cookbook fundraiser, and maybe even print up items from PC that are either under $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 and then everything else. That way it makes it easier for those who just want to help out but not spend too much money.

I would love to try these ideas out. If anyone has tried these please let us know how it worked out!!

Debbie

I got this idea off of this web site and I changed a few things.

It may work for someone

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Fundrasier - Cookbooks for Sale 001.doc
    201 KB · Views: 492
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Fundrasier - Cookbooks for Sale 002.doc
    262.5 KB · Views: 378
  • Fundraiser Order Form 001 - Cookbook.doc
    240.5 KB · Views: 516
whiteyteresa said:
I got this idea off of this web site and I changed a few things.

It may work for someone

Thank you for sharing these!

Fall/Winter Changeover PaperworkI don't know if anyone noticed, but on the email in Weekly Bites a few weeks ago regarding the changeover paperwork for the fall, there were a list of items that we are currently using that WILL be changing. The Fundraiser Flyer was listed. I don't know about you, but in my mind that's surely going to mean good changes coming :)

What sets Pampered Chef fundraisers apart from other fundraisers?

Pampered Chef fundraisers offer high-quality kitchen products that are popular and useful to a wide range of people. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and are known for their durability and functionality. Additionally, our fundraisers are easy to set up and run, making them a hassle-free option for organizations.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the organization's efforts. On average, organizations raise around $500-$1000, but some have raised over $10,000 in a single fundraiser. The more people you reach out to and the more products you sell, the more money you can raise.

Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for organizations to participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all of the necessary materials and support for free. The only cost is for the products that are sold, and a portion of those sales goes towards the fundraiser's earnings.

What types of organizations can benefit from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Any type of organization, big or small, can benefit from a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We have worked with schools, sports teams, charitable organizations, churches, and many more. Our fundraisers are also great for individuals looking to raise money for a specific cause or event.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Getting started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser is easy. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a fundraiser. We will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to get your fundraiser up and running. From there, you can start promoting and selling our products to raise money for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sigmaqt95
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • tvwalsh72