• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are All the Fundraiser Orders? - Update on Our Middle School Fundraiser!

In summary, to sign up for a Fundraiser up Date, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find one near you. A Fundraiser up Date is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help organizations raise money, with a portion of sales going towards the cause. The amount of money raised depends on the size of the group and level of participation, and organizations can earn 15-20% of total sales in free products and up to 25% in cash donations. You can customize your Fundraiser up Date and set your own sales targets, with the help of Pampered Chef consultants. The length of a Fundraiser up Date can vary, typically lasting for 2-3 weeks
chef131doreen
Gold Member
We still in the middle of my lg fundraiser for the Middle school we here is an up date Remember 900 kids
Off to a slow start cause I guess at that age they forget to thake stuff home , so we are going to extend the closing to the end of October.

So far the FR is at 4400.00 I know that is great but thats only about 60 orders , now remember 900 kids WHERE ARE ALL OF THESE ORDERS ?????
I have to close it on Oct 15th cause of the guest special free product. Then have to start an other one just have to figure out I have to call HO about the free product of if I have to just do an Oct date and they will have to get the Pumpkin dish

Hi, Doreen!900 kids will not all order - be thrilled when you get 90. 10% of a school is an incredible thing. 60 orders is awesome. Wish for 90, plan for 80.

What do you send home with the children for the fundraiser? I'm sure you don't use the Current Line Caddy as that would be very $$$. Just curious!

That's great so far Doreen! I'm sure you'll have lots of last-minute orders, if it's anything like around here....people get busy & forget.

I didn't think that 900 would order but I was thinking 300 or so

I sent home 1 caddy ,1 letter , 2 outside order forms ( 2 on 1 page) and 1 gift cert page with 4 lines to fill out if needed all in 1 envelope . also the link to order on line. yes it did cost me about $400.

The funny thing is the average order is about 75.00 All I cn do is wait till the end of Oct But yes I am very excited about 4400.00 so far

Related to Where Are All the Fundraiser Orders? - Update on Our Middle School Fundraiser!

1. How do I sign up for a Fundraiser up Date?

To sign up for a Fundraiser up Date, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you in setting up a fundraiser and keeping you updated on its progress.

2. What is a Fundraiser up Date?

A Fundraiser up Date is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help organizations and groups raise money. It allows supporters to purchase Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser's cause.

3. How much money can my organization raise with a Fundraiser up Date?

The amount of money your organization can raise with a Fundraiser up Date depends on the size of your group and the level of participation. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of their total sales in free products and up to 25% in cash donations.

4. Can I customize my Fundraiser up Date?

Yes, you can customize your Fundraiser up Date to fit the needs and goals of your organization. You can choose from a variety of product options and set your own sales targets. Our consultants will work with you to create a successful and personalized fundraiser.

5. How long does a Fundraiser up Date last?

The length of a Fundraiser up Date can vary depending on the preferences of the organization. Typically, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks, giving supporters enough time to make their purchases. However, it can also be extended upon request to continue raising more funds for your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SUSANDISCOCAIAFA
Replies