• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Church Fundraiser and Booth..need Suggestions

In summary, Pampered Chef products are a great option for church fundraisers. They offer a wide range of high-quality and attractive kitchen products that are popular with home cooks. Some top-selling products include stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware sets. To set up a successful booth at your fundraiser, choose a high-traffic location, have attractive displays and signage, offer product demonstrations and samples, and have order forms and payment options ready. Pampered Chef also provides resources such as customizable flyers and a dedicated fundraising team to help promote your fundraiser and maximize sales. Involving church members can be done by hosting a Pampered Chef party, encouraging them to share on social media or by word of mouth, and offering volunteer opportunities at the
bethany.harapat
Hi everyone.

I'm new The Pampered Chef and was approached by a church organization to do a fundraiser. It will be a catalog show for the most part. I figured I'd give them a couple of weeks to work on orders. But in the middle of all that there is a mother/daughter tea party where I will be setting up a booth. This is my main concern. My questions are:

What should I plan to have at my booth?
Should I have product and food to use some products?
Should I give away prizes?
Should I offer food?

I'm browsing the fundraiser forum here and finding a lot of good information and am excited to take this step forward. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would definitely gear any kind of food to be maybe something "dessert"-ish. Maybe since you're new, just stick with the new recipes in our new kit. (I'm new too. LOL!)

I would do a prize. & the food answer above answers this question. ;-)

Have everyone fill out a door prize drawing slip..and then have everyone win a free show..where you buy the ingredients.

It is a great way to get bookings.

1. How can Pampered Chef products help with our church fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraising events. Our products are both functional and attractive, making them great for selling at a booth or as prizes in a raffle. Plus, a portion of the sales from your fundraiser will go directly to your church!

2. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that sell well at fundraising booths?

Our top-selling products for fundraising events include our stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware sets. These products are versatile, durable, and loved by home cooks of all levels. You can also consider featuring seasonal or limited edition products to create excitement and drive sales at your booth.

3. How can we set up a successful booth at our church fundraiser?

First, choose a high-traffic location for your booth, such as near the entrance or food area. Make sure to have attractive displays and signage to catch people's attention. Offer product demonstrations and samples to entice potential customers. Also, don't forget to have order forms and payment options ready for easy purchasing.

4. Can Pampered Chef provide any resources to help promote our church fundraiser?

Absolutely! We offer customizable flyers, social media graphics, and other promotional materials to help spread the word about your fundraiser. We also have a dedicated fundraising team that can provide tips and advice for maximizing your sales and profits.

5. How can we involve our church members in the fundraiser?

One great way to involve church members is by hosting a Pampered Chef party where they can purchase products and contribute to the fundraiser. You can also encourage members to share the fundraiser on their social media platforms or by word of mouth. Additionally, consider offering volunteer opportunities at the booth for those who want to help out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • raebates